Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My sister and I just fought and I need to vent!! *UPDATE

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 25 Replies

I can't believe the nerve of her. She lives here. I've made posts about her before. My nephew also lives here. I watch him for her while she works because she just got a job a month ago.

She gets $300 in cash assistance, and works and has given my husband $20 towards the bills in the last few weeks. And she doesn't clean.  So today I got angry and asked where the hell all of her money was going. Why doessn't she feel she should clean. She flipped and said she gives money. And that why should she clean when my husband (who is working 12+ hours a day and drives and hour there and an hour back) who "sits on his ass at work" doesn't have to do anything. What really upsets me about this is when he has a day off he wants to help clean and he does(I just made a post last month about the awesome anniversary gift and how he cleaned and cooked everything). SHe works only a few hours 4 days a week. And to talk about a man who is letting you live here and doesn't throw it up in your face.

Also I watch my nephew while she is at work My son just started preschool and my daughter is in school. That is me finally getting some of my free time back. So I asked for a few days for help this week with a babysitter. SHe acted fine but tonight let it all out. That I don't want to help watch her child. She actually flipped on me for wanting help. Then she got in my face and said "It must be a nice to be a SAHM and get to just fucking clean and cook and take care of your kids". I told her no "I clean and cook for you too and you're a grown ass adult. 

There was so much more but I just seen such an ugly side. SHe's ungrateful. I told her to find another family who will sit back and let her live there for free and not clean and then not say anything. And yet I'm such a softy I almost feel bad. Because now she left and I don't know what's going to happen and where they will be staying. 

*** Well, after talking to my friend, my other sister and my mom I definitely realize how she needs to leave. She has been talking crap about us all along. She even told them all of her money goes to us. They all know her to well. And last night when she left she told my other sister she would rather live in a shelter than with us. I know someone will give her somwhere to live but even if they don't she can't stay here. To disrespect the people who took you in while you were pregnant with no job. It shows who she really is and she probably needs to live in a shelter for a while to finally appreciate the help we've given her. So yeah she's at work and as soon as she' off I'm telling her she can no longer stay here. (I honestly thought I would never do this to family and it's making cry quite a bit. I'm hurt that she has been talking about us behind our backs)

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Not to mention she has enough money to smoke her weed everynight.

stressedmama24
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think u should feel bad. U were being used. Sry ur going thru that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Time for sister to move out and find her own place to live.

Mithsue
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM
You're not wrong so you shouldn't feel bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamelam20
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Not trying to be mean, but if you're a SAHM, why does your DH help clean on his days off? I guess people are different, but when I stayed home I made sure the house was clean on DH's days off. Good luck with your sister though, I hope you guys work things out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Because he wants to. That's just the type of guy he is. I clean everyday but there are everyday messes.

And thanks.

Quoting pamelam20:

Not trying to be mean, but if you're a SAHM, why does your DH help clean on his days off? I guess people are different, but when I stayed home I made sure the house was clean on DH's days off. Good luck with your sister though, I hope you guys work things out!

pamelam20
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Ah, understand. Mine has cleaning OCD and got irritated when the house wasn't clean on his off days.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Because he wants to. That's just the type of guy he is. I clean everyday but there are everyday messes.

And thanks.

Quoting pamelam20:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope_love_dream
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Aamy:

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM
That's probably the only solution. I'm realizing more and more how much of a liar and manipulator she is.

Quoting hope_love_dream:

Quoting Aamy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KawaiiNerrie
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Kick her out ASAP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN