Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Diamond candle.......

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have seen posts on here for deals on these candles. But that was a while ago, so I am just wondering if anyone knows of any deals or websites where I could get a good deal on one of the candles.

Thanks in advance!

by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tyrneathem
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:11 AM

SneakPeeq has a selection available for $22. You can get them even cheaper if you are not yet a member... they give you  $10 credit when you sign up plus a free gift. Look under "living" for the candles and "firstpeeq" your free gift.

Edited to add that membership is free. No credit cards or anything unless you place an order witha  remaining balance.

mommajenn4684
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Good to know because I missed out on the buy one get one coupon the other week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Awesome!!! I just got my very first diamond candle!! I got the Hawaiin Coconut scent! I can't wait!!

Quoting Tyrneathem:

SneakPeeq has a selection available for $22. You can get them even cheaper if you are not yet a member... they give you  $10 credit when you sign up plus a free gift. Look under "living" for the candles and "firstpeeq" your free gift.

Edited to add that membership is free. No credit cards or anything unless you place an order witha  remaining balance.

Yellowlily333
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I LOVE that one!!! :)

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Awesome!!! I just got my very first diamond candle!! I got the Hawaiin Coconut scent! I can't wait!!

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:38 AM

how long do the candles usually last? this is my first one

Quoting Yellowlily333:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Tyrneathem
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Excellent! I hope you enjoy it. I ordered that and the Fresh Cut Grass.... my first Diamond Candles too. 

I have a giveaway going on my blog for Hidden Treasure Candles. They are similar to Diamond Candles, but with necklaces. I also have upcoming giveaways for Diaond Candle and another similar company called Wickedly Scented. If you're interested, the giveaway is here

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Yellowlily333
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I pretty much burn them for like 10 hours a day (give or take) and I usually get 3 weeks out of them. I love love love them!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Yellowlily333:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Great! I can't wait! How long does it usually take to get them in the mail with regular shipping?

Quoting Yellowlily333:

I pretty much burn them for like 10 hours a day (give or take) and I usually get 3 weeks out of them. I love love love them!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Yellowlily333:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)