Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm tired of this!

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
So tired of being fat. I yo yo. Last year I got down to 182. Now I'm back up to 230. Wtf?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mcclainprincess
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM

awww..  sorry momma!  I just started working out again today..  I feel better than I've felt in a while, hell i'm not even sleepy.  I wish u luck!  

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I hear you..I feel your pain.

salamandersmom
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand.  I slowly and steadily gained over 26 years of marriage.  Went from about 155 and 5 foot 9 inches at age 19 to about 300 pounds in January at age 45.  I"m now slowly and steadily loosing weight, I'm down about 40 pounds to 260.  Have been fighting for a MONTH solid to break the 260 mark.  FRICK.  It's disheartening to get on the scale and have to say "not yet" "not yet" not yet!!!!  FML, NOT YET!!!!!   I need to start walking on my treadmill, I really like that stupid thing. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Start fresh and recognize what you are doing wrong.  Healthy long term weight loss involves healthy eating , cutting out junk and exercising more.

sakpoints
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Feel your pain.  I have yo-yo for years.  Joined weight watchers back in April and was doing well but I am starting to slip and need to find my motivation again.  The sad thing is I know I will feel better and have more energy,etc but it is still hard to get up and exercise, which is my biggest issue.  Tracking my food really has helped.

AlohaTink
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM
The sad thing is I don't eat unhealthy. I rarely eat fast food. Like twice in the last month. I have a sandwich for lunch (turkey and cheddar) and my husband makes home cooked meals. Occasionally it's like hamburger helper and I have 1 serving. Tonight was home made chicken noodle. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Diet and exercise. It can suck but not with a friend. I hit the gym with a very good friend at least four days a week and let me tell you it's a blast. We push each other, we are accountable to each other and we use our gym sessions to vent/gossip. It is our free therapy with a benefit and I am so incredibly grateful that she brought it up. I have never been obese or even overweight but I adore my work out with her. I don't miss it unless I have no other choice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)