Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What Do Ya Think of Good Ol' Mitt Now?

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
  • 308 Replies
9 moms liked this

Well if you read the articles and saw some of the footage from his fundraising event, hopefully you are a bit disgusted. Here is the "not Obama" many want to be put into office for the next 4 years. However, he has disdain and hurtful things to say about 47% of Americans who apparently are around solely because they mooch off the government. Mitt clearly stated that they have the audacity to demand health care and food, as if being healthy and well nourished was something those 47% should not strive for or be "entitled" to. And, according to Mitt those 47% are clearly democrat and not republican. 

What do ya'll who think RMoney is the savior think of him now, or does this not affect your judgement or opinion of this man? I think he is making Obama's reelection that much easier and he doesn't really give much effort to care about all of his missteps. RMoney is a snake and he is showing his true colors. He doesn't care about a lot of people, he is too far removed from most in the society. He couldn't even govern well and yet he wants to run an entire country! Dear God, he is giving us all these gifts, raising all these flags, and I hope more people wanting to vote for him, wake up and realize this man is BAD news! 

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3lilmonsters88
by ★amber★ on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM
3 moms liked this
I wasn't planning on voting for him anyway so it really doesn't mean much to me lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM
21 moms liked this
because obama is so much better? Yea Romney still has my vote sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM
8 moms liked this
I like him. You vote for who you want and I'll do the same. That's all we can do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM
17 moms liked this
Obama 2012
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treeswallow
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM
12 moms liked this

I just have to say, that those still voting for RMoney even after all these things surface about him and his true character...I don't know, it's just sad to me...

TheMrs407
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
7 moms liked this

I don't agree with him on many issues, but he's still better than Obama.

pristine729
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
8 moms liked this
Mitt just gives me the chills
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hello_kitty25
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
3 moms liked this
I just read about this! I love how he says "that wasn't clearly stated" sooooo...you lied? Or you still mean it and just want to make it sound better? Why bother if that's truely how you feel? Your not getting this mooch's vote. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:57 AM
3 moms liked this
But many could say the same about Obama...it's all opinion.

Quoting treeswallow:

I just have to say, that those still voting for RMoney even after all these things surface about him and his true character...I don't know, it's just sad to me...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM
36 moms liked this

Whats wrong with expecting people to take care of themselves?

I don't agree with a lot of the things Romney says...but in this case I see nothing wrong with expecting people to be responsible for their own well being. As a country we are failing our citizens by allowing them to be lazy and ...well, yeah, entitled.

Our country will not survive long term if we don't fix this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)