Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Having a very hard time with my 2 children right now ages 3&7 I fell i am going crazy please help!

Posted by   + Show Post

My 2 children are out of control! Niether one of them of them listen to me at all! lets start with my daugter who is 3 all she does is scream and yell and talk back to me all  day and night it is so frustratilng! she refuses to go to bed when she is supposed to and he always wants to sleep with me and my boyfriend of 10 yrs(we are both losing are minds)But i have to deal with most of the drama because i stay at home while jerrad goes to work and i'm pretty much stuck at home because we only have one car right now! Anyways i'm trying to potty train her and she wants nothing to do with it and i can't get her away from her sippy cup at night or nookie so her diaper is constantly leeking so that means constantly washing bedding! and on top of it loss of sleep! She waits till we can't even keep our eyes open anymore and then she will destroy our room or wonder around witch is really scarry! My Son who is 7 also does not listen one bit either and yells and talks back and is very lazy unless it's to his interest he wants nothing to do with school or chores picks on his sister constantly complains has very poor eating habbits and he also does not want to go to bed and wants to sleep with us! I have no time to myself ever i can't even take a shower alone! Me and jerrad have no time together! I have no friends that i can hang out with or talk to i feel so aloneI  And on top of it we are living with jerrads parents right now it's horrible i am so depressed i don't know what to do anymore does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks for reading this i know it's alot to take in! Oh one more thing to add on i'm in my own bussiness with at home america which has reallly neat things for your home  but things have  not been going well with that either. My life is a mess lol!

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Replies (11-11):
kristin940
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Thankyou for your advice i really appreciate it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN