Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just really f***** up.Maybe she'll regret it later? Updated in red.Another update blue

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 121 Replies

We had a friend that passed away on Monday night. He got a staph infection that traveled through his blood stream and straight to his heart. Causing him to need two open heart surgeries--he spent his last month in the hospital.

This is what I don't get: Some years ago he'd had a fight with his mom. And since then she refused to have anything more to do with him...She never came to the hospital to say good bye bad A couple of weeks into his sickness he started asking for his mom.I'm certain he knew he was dying.It was horrible to see the defeat in his eyes because she wasn't there.... I honestly don't get it. If that were my son lying in a hospital bed dying NOBODY would be able to keep me from his side,kwim? His mom was just too proud to forgive him so she let him die by himself;with no family around. He was a great guy.I'm just sad for him.crying

She killed herself last night. And now her youngest is really ALL alone.Apparently she was sorry-maybe just too little too late.That is the way I would feel,kwim? This whole situation is/was horrible.We're just hoping his brother doesn't try to "go" with him....

His brother tried to kill himself today.I've been in the hospital most of the day. His older brother so WOULDN'T have wanted this. The ER is doing the 72 hour watch....We have been keeping a close eye on him,just seems like it wasn't close enough. I knew there was something wrong when he "ran out" on me yesterday but,my kids had a dentist appt this morning. I'm glad I called him when I did. frown mini

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zadesmom1998
by Breezy on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

that is terrible. im sure she will live with that regret forever unless she doesnt have a heart at all. sorry for your loss.

tansyflower
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

with an attitude like that then i can understand why he didnt want her in his life to begin with.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

BUMP!

evelynolivesmom
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM

That is so horrible. I'm sorry you lost a friend.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
To each their own , if certain family members passed away I wouldn't attend their funeral or see them on their death bed. But my son I'd be there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

This is what I don't get! I wouldn't care WHAT he had done...if my baby were that sick I'd be there. Just WHY? Why leave your baby all by himself on his death bed?! He probably died thinking his mom didn't love him.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

To each their own , if certain family members passed away I wouldn't attend their funeral or see them on their death bed. But my son I'd be there.

ChickenTheChina
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Awh, that's sad :(

She'll live with remorse forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM

His "baby" brother (lives in diff State) is trying to get up enough money to bury him.His mom couldn't be bothered to help with this either.

Quoting ChickenTheChina:

Awh, that's sad :(

She'll live with remorse forever.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Quoting zadesmom1998:

I'm so sorry for your loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)