Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm wondering if anyone on here has had any luck with this site.

I don't care about your personal beliefs on body augmentation. I do not care about why you think I want them. I do not care about what you think of me for using this method to get them. Also, I do not care to validate myself to anyone because I know what I want and I'm going to get it.

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Replies (71-80):
Paperfishies
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM
4 moms liked this
If you can get some dumbass dudes to pay for your tits, rock on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjswish
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Quoting MyDarkAngel:

I did check out the website after I wrote. It does look like that yes you can choose your surgeon,but it looks like the surgeon still has to contract with the site to accept payment. So definitely for your sake, look into a couple of good surgeons in your area and make sure that they accept payment from that site. You want to find a surgeon from good reviews first, not from a list from the website. Also when I was looking at the site it looks like the guys pay a dollar to every contact they make with you. When you are looking at the average augmentation costs around $7000, that is alot of time being spent with creepy men that you don't know.
Paperfishies
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I have natural full DDs...I have no back pain, I can run and all of that just fine.
Honestly, I love my tits and if they were any smaller I would get a boob job.

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

get over the fact that you have low self esteem because you feel your breasts aren't "good enough" by your percieved notion of what society thinks and want some total strangers to help pay for fake boobs to make you feel better.

as a woman with large breasts naturally I can tell you that they are nothing but a burden; can't run w/out pain, walk down a street w/out some asshole making comments or some stuid wolf whistle, and don't even get me started on the back pain.

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

I'm asking if people have had success, Derp.

Quoting waffa:

then why ask about a website to a bunch of total strangers?

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

I don't care about your personal beliefs on body augmentation. I do not care about why you think I want them. I do not care about what you think of me for using this method to get them. Also, I do not care to validate myself to anyone because I know what I want and I'm going to get it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alreadydidthis
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Even if you buy a simple size like a c cup?

Quoting hismommy2010:

I seen it before I got my implants... Didn't use it because it seems like a perv way to get them and I didn't feel the need or desire to go that route. Besides, they don't cost that much to get anyways.

You can use your credit card, pay in full, or be put on a monthly payment plan.

In all honesty, if you can't afford to pay for them yourself, using one of the methods I mentioned above, then you shouldn't get them. because once you do get them, you will need to purchase new bras. And breastimplants fit into bras way differently then real breast, and I've been un-able to find bras at walmart, kmart, etc that will fit properly, so I have to purchase them through victorias secret or freddericks, and they are NOT cheap....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Bully for you, I have issues with my DD's.

I'm 5'6" and 120 lbs with 38DDs, so maybe I'm a bit smaller framed than you?

Quoting Paperfishies:

I have natural full DDs...I have no back pain, I can run and all of that just fine.

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

get over the fact that you have low self esteem because you feel your breasts aren't "good enough" by your percieved notion of what society thinks and want some total strangers to help pay for fake boobs to make you feel better.

as a woman with large breasts naturally I can tell you that they are nothing but a burden; can't run w/out pain, walk down a street w/out some asshole making comments or some stuid wolf whistle, and don't even get me started on the back pain.

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

alreadydidthis
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Im 25 AA there are certain clothes i cannot wear because my boobies are tiny. Haveing small breast and wanting big ones doesnt always mean you have low self esteem. But being a full grown adult looking like a child on the chest is more then self esteem issues. I make fun of my small boobies all the time with other ppl cause trust me i get teased even by my 13 yo neice. But if i has the guts to do it i would. Just dont be mean to others who do things diffrent

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I'm barely 5'1"

Quoting waffa:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:27 AM

perhaps you missed part of my point, so will highlight it for you...note the quotes.

yes, was snippy and judgemental, but my point was why get fake boobs just because society says so?

why do women feel that we need big tits to be women? society says you are less than a woman if your tits aren't big enough is why. sad

and side note, if I had A's I'd be happy as a clam

Quoting alreadydidthis:

Im 25 AA there are certain clothes i cannot wear because my boobies are tiny. Haveing small breast and wanting big ones doesnt always mean you have low self esteem. But being a full grown adult looking like a child on the chest is more then self esteem issues. I make fun of my small boobies all the time with other ppl cause trust me i get teased even by my 13 yo neice. But if i has the guts to do it i would. Just dont be mean to others who do things diffrent

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

waffa
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:28 AM

and weight/frame? that makes a difference on breast size/back issues.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm barely 5'1"

Quoting waffa:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Paperfishies
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Well right now I'm fat, lol...but I've been a DD since 8th grade and I'm 28 now. I've not always been fat but I have hips and an ass, I'm not straight up and down.

Quoting waffa:

and weight/frame? that makes a difference on breast size/back issues.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm barely 5'1"

Quoting waffa:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting waffa:

derp?

whatever!

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting MyDarkAngel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN