Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll!! Is/will your son be circumcised?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Circumcised?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1244

View Results

With so many subjects and strong opions about this, I am curious to know the percent of moms on here who have/have not done this. The reason I ask, is because a friend of mine will be doing the procedure to her son because she says she doesnt want her son to look different from other boys. I told her that more parents now are not doing so and he wont be the ONLY boy who is, um, complete. Im guessing its more 50/50 now? But I honestly have no idea...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Replies (991-1000):
DoulaMommyof5
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Pic-cafemom forum

Out of my five kids, 3 are boys and all three are intact. :-)
Very happy with our decision. By the way, my hubby is circumcised however he was the first to say No Knife On My Boys Penis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyByrdNest
1 mom liked this

Quoting extremist
Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Bashed by propaganda lol!!!.

It's actually fun listening to all of the young, inexperienced mothers. Most of them are going to wish they had their son's circumcised, when they are teens and come home upset because everyone including the girls are calling them Turtle dicks!

Kirstyttc

No im pretty sure mutilating my child is not the same as going to school or having dentist checks

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Do you feel the same about immunizations, dental work, school? 

I mean his life right? 

Why is it that you should know what's best for him? Let him decide everything.

Quoting Kirstyttc:

I have a girl, but if/when i have a little guy he wont be, i dont think its right to make that decision for my child i think its a choice he should make

AdellesMom
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL!!!!

I can't say that I'm surprised.
Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting AdellesMom:

"People troll. They create extra accounts just to vote in a poll. So, the results are skewed and inconclusive."

Exactly. I mean anti-circs not only think we're immoral, they also think we're stupid, lol

For 3 whole days thus post had consistent results, with 70-72% of circumcised boys. Then yesterday some of the most hostile anti-circs show up, bash everyone, I couldn't log in because it was Yom Kippur and when I do, what do you know? The results are down to 62%. It's obviously rigged and no longer trustworthy.

Sharon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyByrdNest

Gotta go...Middle is on!! 

momto2boys973
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Quoting VanessaCB:

"Keep dreaming lady. Circumcision rates are dropping. Intact boys will be if not the majority , close to it. Boys will be proud to have their whole penises. It's the cut boys who will be come home crying asking their parents "why did you cut off my foreskin"? "

LMAO! You do live in your own little fantasy land of the magic foreskins, don't you?

Hey, are you by any chance this guy or related to him?
http://people.tribe.net/gladiator-warrior-of-love

Because you both seem to be equally cuckoo. Did you see his circumcision restrain burning ceremony? LOL

Sharon
VanessaCB
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't generalize like that. What you said is simply not true.  Only some ignorant American doctors think it's healthier and cleaner. Is is not. If you want to talk about "extra skin", then look at your vulva. There is a lot more "extra skin" down there. Why don't you just chop up all that?

Quoting amandarobson:

even dr,s will tell you that kids that are circumcied is alot healthier and dont have all the germs and bacteria down there, boys who are not will have to make sure to clean under all the extra skin all the time maybe you should do a lil bit more research

LadyByrdNest

It's life changing, life altering...think again! Might be even worse!!

Quoting Kirstyttc:

No im pretty sure mutilating my child is not the same as going to school or having dentist checks

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

I mean his life right? 

Quoting Kirstyttc:

I have a girl, but if/when i have a little guy he wont be, i dont think its right to make that decision for my child i think its a choice he should make

Kirstyttc
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Lol your so funny

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

It's life changing, life altering...think again! Might be even worse!!

Quoting Kirstyttc:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

I mean his life right? 

Quoting Kirstyttc:

sassysuie
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM

My son is. My husband made the decision.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN