Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hun - before you go check the grill it smells like propane in the back yard

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 63 Replies
4 moms liked this

Him - Its fine I smell  nothing

Me - you never smell anything Please go check the grill

Him - :Looks at grill: It's fine

Me - please just turn off the tank please

Him - Fine whatever I still smell NOTHING

me - is it off

Him - yesssss! God you get over excited

me - I know what I smell, maybe one of the burners got turned on when you were cleaning it

him :looks at knobs: oh yea.. woops

Me - ughhh see I fucking TOLD YOU

him - whats the big deal

Me - it can blow up!

him - no it can't.

Me - just leave

him - do you smell anything else

me - yes an asshole.

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Oy. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Why dont you just turn the tank off yourself and check the knobs yourself?  If you can turn on a bathtub you can turn off a gas grill. 

FooLynRoo
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I'm so pissed right now.

Not that it happened - shit like that happens 

but that he acts like Im a fucking fruit cake ALL the time about this t ype of thing and Im NEVER WRONG.

Justine1123
by Justine on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't mess with grills. If I had a husband I'd probably ask him to look at it as well.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Why dont you just turn the tank off yourself and check the knobs yourself?  If you can turn on a bathtub you can turn off a gas grill. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Actually no I can't its behind a fence, that the only way to get to it is to lift a 4 ft section of a 3.5 foot fence up off metal brackets to get to it.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Justine1123
by Justine on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Also she doesn't work the knobs on the tub. I prepare her bath for her.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Why?  Is it the gas?  Do you have a gas stove?  It isnt scary at all.  The tank has a handle like a hose spigot and you just turn it off.  Its not dangerous at all.  Even if it lit up for some reason like you were smoking it would be a puff of a flame and that is it.  It wouldnt burn for more than a second. 

Quoting Justine1123:

I don't mess with grills. If I had a husband I'd probably ask him to look at it as well.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM
My husband is the same way. Last week (I don't even remember what it was about now), but we were shopping and I asked him if I looked like a fucking moron to him, lol. I love my husband and he is a great man, but sometimes I swear he thinks I'm an idiot, lol.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I'm so pissed right now.

Not that it happened - shit like that happens 

but that he acts like Im a fucking fruit cake ALL the time about this t ype of thing and Im NEVER WRONG.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I'm just not comfortable with gas things. I once had a gas hot water heater I do not like messing with them.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Why?  Is it the gas?  Do you have a gas stove?  It isnt scary at all.  The tank has a handle like a hose spigot and you just turn it off.  Its not dangerous at all.  Even if it lit up for some reason like you were smoking it would be a puff of a flame and that is it.  It wouldnt burn for more than a second. 

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)