Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

baby fever

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
My Ds is now 3 I'm sooooo having baby fever. Dd and Ds are 2 1/2 yrs apart. I need to get a fix. Dh says he is done with having kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kelleygirl76
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:20 AM

You're welcome to come over and sit up with my LO when he wakes up in the middle of the night so I can sleep. ;)

Just kidding, I know what you mean, my baby is 10 mos and I already miss the infant stage.  If he slept better, I'd consider another. 

alyssas-mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:25 AM
I think that's the prob lol. Both kids were great sleepers and still are.

Quoting kelleygirl76:

You're welcome to come over and sit up with my LO when he wakes up in the middle of the night so I can sleep. ;)

Just kidding, I know what you mean, my baby is 10 mos and I already miss the infant stage.  If he slept better, I'd consider another. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelleygirl76
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:35 AM

My first was, too.  Slept TTN at 6 weeks and continued to do so, unless he was sick.  LO has STTN only a handful of times and will sometimes still wake up 3 or 4 times a night.  That's actually why I'm up at this hour.  He woke up around 2 and now I can't go back to sleep.

frustrated

Quoting alyssas-mommy:

Quoting kelleygirl76:

alyssas-mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Lol both kids are sleeping since 9 and I woke up at 1 and can't sleep.

Quoting kelleygirl76:

My first was, too.  Slept TTN at 6 weeks and continued to do so, unless he was sick.  LO has STTN only a handful of times and will sometimes still wake up 3 or 4 times a night.  That's actually why I'm up at this hour.  He woke up around 2 and now I can't go back to sleep.

frustrated

Quoting alyssas-mommy:

Quoting kelleygirl76:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:01 AM

My DD just started sleeping through the night. She is 15 months old now and just started maybe 3 weeks ago. lol. 

Funny though, even though she would wake up in the middle of the night, I always considered her a "good" sleeper. 

I guess because she would only wake up for a "snack" so I'd nurse her, and she'd be back asleep 2 minutes later. lol

& OP, I've got baby fever too. :)

Quoting kelleygirl76:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

alyssas-mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM
At least I'm not alone lol

Quoting littlemonaghan:

My DD just started sleeping through the night. She is 15 months old now and just started maybe 3 weeks ago. lol. 

Funny though, even though she would wake up in the middle of the night, I always considered her a "good" sleeper. 

I guess because she would only wake up for a "snack" so I'd nurse her, and she'd be back asleep 2 minutes later. lol

& OP, I've got baby fever too. :)

Quoting kelleygirl76:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllieReed
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM

My DD is 9 & my SD is 7, so I have baby fever something fierce!! I'm on round 3 of clomid, so maybe it'll happen. I wasn't as anxious to get pregnant the first time, so this is driving me crazy!

mom2thebestkid
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Me too!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)