I just saw one of them run across our counter this morning and my skin just crawled. How do you get rid of them without poison or the traps that spread guts everywhere?
My mom had to use traps and there was ick on the counter every time. I have 3 kids and a dog and I don't want to risk someone finding the poison if I lay it out is all. Are there any other ways to get the buggers gone short of asking the landlord to call an exterminator? I would ask him but he's selling the place and us completely unwilling to put ANY mone into the place