Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

God not again!!! ***Update***

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM
  • 116 Replies
So the little boy I keep has had shangella or something for a while. Diarrhea for 3 weeks Today he has started throwing up he has already puked 5 times and his mother will not come get him. Today was her first day at her new job and she did not want to have to leave early. I just change his clothes because he peed all over himself and am waiting on my husband to get home so I can take him to the ER. Hey has not eaten or drank anything all day today and I'm afraid he is dehydrated.

I am so close to calling Dhs on this girl even though she is supposedly a friend of mine. This kid needs better help then what she is
giving him

***update***
So she text me saying that she was coming to get the pay for the next two weeks she gave me.

I said I only have 100 as the other 100 is in my car for the gas to come get him and the groceries in my cabinet to feed him. She said that's fine ill take my 100 and Friday you can pay me 80 for the rest of this week.

After all I have done for her ..... and the way she talked to me last week refusing to pay me cause he was running a 102.8 fever and I told her instead of shopping she could ya know stay home with him.... it wasn't a good idea to have him around my kids and the other boy I keep.

Anyway she said she was going to the police department to file small claims court... for 50 dollars ... and 400 cause I took him (with her permission) to the er. And after her only being there an hour having the dr say nothing was wrong with him.

Omg I just don't know.... we really needed that money .. and I Dont think its unfair for me to keep 80 is it? A daycare wouldn't have refunded her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldnt risk contaminating my family with someone who continues to bring a sick child for you to care for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM
She claimed he was done being sick and had been feeling much better over the weekend

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I wouldnt risk contaminating my family with someone who continues to bring a sick child for you to care for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Call her and tell her she must pick up her child or have someone else pick him up.  How sad!

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Quoting Amy_M:

Call her and tell her she must pick up her child or have someone else pick him up.  How sad!

I agree and tell her if she doesn't come immediately, this is the last day you are watching him.
Punkslilncs
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I would call the cops on her and cps... if he is ill and she refuses to come get him, he is constantly sick. She doesn't sound fit. She doesn't want to deal with him and is just dropping him off on you. If you have called her several times and she doesn't want to get him. If she knew he was sick and dropped him off, if you have to take him to the er cause she won't it just seems like she doesn't care and someone needs to step in. Also I wouldn't want to remain friends with someone who could treat a human being in such a way let alone their child. It seems you care more than she does, thus my response in call CPS.

BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Well I took him to the Er where he puked again in the parking lot. That made number 6.

She decided to leave work and meet us there. Well after an hour I left to get my family fed and ready for various activities. So then she text me and says that she will be by to pick up her money. She pays me 2 weeks at a time. Anyway, said it wasn't working out. Apparently she claims the Dr said nothing was wrong with him.

Bullshit.

I will miss that little boy so much but it seems like what is best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IHeartDraven
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Did she even get him seen or just left when you left?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Bump with update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM
I guess she got him seen. They charged her 400 ( her sons Medicaid hasn't come thru yet)

Quoting IHeartDraven:

Did she even get him seen or just left when you left?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i wouldnt refund her money back to her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)