Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any thinking about christmas yet?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am sure many of you are! And I am sure some have started their Christmas shopping.

I am working on a list so I can start this weekend. My boys are kinda hard, but I think I got them covered, plus the can make a list of what they want!

Now for my DD who is 3yrs old, who wants everything we walk past is a different story.

I am gonna get her a big girl bike, my mom is getting her a vtech innotab, besides so babies and dress up clothes(she loves to dress up), I am not sure what else to get her!

I want to get her a few learning things but I don't know what to go with.

Any ideas on what are some good learning toys? What learning toys have you bought that you loved for your little ones to have?

Thanks!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingTattoo
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I have definately thought of it!!! LOL- Im a Christmas nut. But I havnt thought about shopping yet. I start and finish on Black Friday weekend. Im mostly focused on planning baking and decorating. I start on Nov 1st!!

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM
No, I like to celebrate Halloween & Thanksgiving first then move on to Christmas! Plus I am more of a last minute shopper.
christina0607
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Of course Ive thought about it. I need to start planning the parties soon.

As for buying gifts, other then looking at our savings a few times and talking about what to spend...we haven't started that.

IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I have been,I love the Holiday's.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Yes and no, I already got mil and fil gifts, and all the sil, and niece and nephew gifts when they went on sale.
ds and dd will both get a nintendo ds
I am currently makeing ds several pairs of pajamas and dd several nightgowns, and cloth diapers for her dolls and clothes foe her barbies.
Ds will get a castle he has been asking for and probably another baywheels thingy
Dh will want to fill in more things, but that will come later.
Dh, I have no clue, he has everything, literally..... soooo I dunno.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
I've thought about it and going nuts. Lol and I'm debating about going to texas to see my Godson or going to FL to my parents keep in mind they saw me for my bday in April lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcage
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM

We haven't started shopping yet but I've already started planning. Both of my kids' birthdays are in November, so we have gifts for that and Christmas to buy for. I've just about finished my list, so all DH and I need to do is start shopping!

For your DD, get her any lepfrog or vtech systems or accessories. I'm not sure what the Vtech innotab does, but if it comes with anything extra, get those for her. Also, get her books. I have spent hundreds on books for my kids, it's to be expected every holiday or occasion. We LOVE to read. I think you're good with what you listed, at 3 she doesn't need a lot.

JanuaryBaby06
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM

what are you getting your boys and how old are they?

my ds2 1/2 is getting leapfrog letter factory phonics.

all the the leapfrog dvds are pretty good

allsolittle
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Ho ho ho... no. I'm so bad at that. We literally shop on Christmas Eve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WendyJR
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Yes i've started making a list for both kiddos. I'm trying to stay with in a certain price range for both kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)