Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any thinking about christmas yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am sure many of you are! And I am sure some have started their Christmas shopping.

I am working on a list so I can start this weekend. My boys are kinda hard, but I think I got them covered, plus the can make a list of what they want!

Now for my DD who is 3yrs old, who wants everything we walk past is a different story.

I am gonna get her a big girl bike, my mom is getting her a vtech innotab, besides so babies and dress up clothes(she loves to dress up), I am not sure what else to get her!

I want to get her a few learning things but I don't know what to go with.

Any ideas on what are some good learning toys? What learning toys have you bought that you loved for your little ones to have?

Thanks!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-16):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I usually start in July. I ordered some things from Shutterfly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SevenKisses
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I am buying DS (3) a tablet for Christmas. Plus I am sure about three million other things, but that is the "big" thing this year.

Of course I have been thinking of it, I have already started a little bit of shopping, AND wrapping gifts lol.

Mom2MikeynLando
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I've started shopping and have preorders on a few things coming out.  I'm more so in the phase right now of figuring out how I wanna decorate our lawn and looking for a Christmas tree as ours went out for trash last year (we can't have real because me and DS are totally allergic),  I've been looking for more lawn things (so far we have a penguin family, igloo, polar bear, frosty, tons of lights, a fence like thing, hanging balls Rudolph, Santa, that all light up.  We are Christmas nuts in this house.  Been watching Christmas movies already. 

Last Christmas we were in Disney World.  This year one of the boys big gifts is they are unwrapping our next trip thats been scheduled for February.  Thats been so hard for me to keep on the quiet.  =)

Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:52 AM

My boys are 10 and 8.

My mom bought my 10yr old a netbook and my 8yr old a kindle, so I am in the process of ordering custom cases for them. I am getting other accesserious for them. Basketball hop(big gift). Already got them both a book(captain underwear for my 8yr old and diary of a whimpy kid for my 10yr old). They will get a set of legos and hotwheels for my 8yr old and Bayblades for my 10yr old. New Pjs(open xmas eve) and a couple outfits. Oh and probably a couple new games for their ds' and the wii.

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

what are you getting your boys and how old are they?

my ds2 1/2 is getting leapfrog letter factory phonics.

all the the leapfrog dvds are pretty good

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
I have bought two Ipads already and getting ready to order a few more things this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I've only bouht one gift, a northface jacket for my 12yo. I may be going out to get her a veira bradly backpack she wants. I'm scared if I wait the color will be discontinued.

Other than that I'm always making mental lists of what to buy the kids. we usually start shopping after Thanksgiving. I find it I start too early I go way overboard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN