Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

have you? could you? would you?

Posted by   + Show Post
Ever date or be with someone just because of their money and their name?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (41-48):
cannonsmommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM
No, no & no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.JuneDiva629.
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistie900
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:35 AM

That would be different. I just don't want to be stuck in a place that I don't want to be, if that makes sense. I like having plans and goal, and meeting those goals.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Would it be different if the man was working at McDonald's while he was going to college? Then he has a plan and ambition.

Quoting mistie900:

I probably could partially for the money. I want security and stability. I want to know our future will be protected. I couldn't be with someone for only that reason but yes it would help. I don't want a man who has no ambition, no plan, and works at McDonald's. That may make me sound horrible but I think security is important when starting a life and family together.

AleaKat
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Nope!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiener
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Hell no, none of that means anything to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I understand. But I am talking about being with that person just for their money. Not because you fell in love with him and actually want to be with him.

But just to get spoiled by his money. Or name dropping.

Quoting mistie900:

That would be different. I just don't want to be stuck in a place that I don't want to be, if that makes sense. I like having plans and goal, and meeting those goals.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Would it be different if the man was working at McDonald's while he was going to college? Then he has a plan and ambition.

Quoting mistie900:

I probably could partially for the money. I want security and stability. I want to know our future will be protected. I couldn't be with someone for only that reason but yes it would help. I don't want a man who has no ambition, no plan, and works at McDonald's. That may make me sound horrible but I think security is important when starting a life and family together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Kim on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM

No I haven't.  I suppose I could, but I'm happily married.

SpiritedWitch
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

If something ever happens to my hubby, the next time will be for money. I married for love the first time around and I seriously doubt I will ever find true love again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)