Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ok, not really but....

Im getting married in 8 days
&&&
We are in the process of buying our 1st home :)

On the :( side... my DD will be 2 on 11/10 :(

Just wanted to share :)

Anything you ladies would like to share/brag about??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Your sn, does it mean your in AZ??

Big family?? :) we have a huge family to!!

Quoting HellzBellzAzMa:

Hurray for penis breath lol my babes first family reunion is on Saturday im excited for him to see how big his family really is :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Oh and OP CONGRATS on getting married and your first house..Kids grow to fast :-(

braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
:) easy bday to remember huh lol

Quoting LovelyDayz:

My DD will turn 1 11/10 :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM
MY BOYFRIEND IS VISITING ME FROM FLORIDA TODAY!!! Hes leaving around 3am and will be here around 3pm. Havent seen him since August 29th. I miss him terribly!
taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Oh you are welcome!  You are so sweet!

Umm...well, haters can go eat shit if you ask me.  This is your upcoming day and I'm sure a lot of these lovely ladies would not be criticizing...but I can understand why you haven't shared.

AH, well, I wouldn't be ready to run out without a 3month old but I also don't think a long weekend w/out them would hurt...YOUR choice though ;)

Advice? Umm...better advice would come from mothers/parents that have dealt with that situation but I would start by leaving them while you go for a 30min walk/errand and slowly increase the time as they get more comfortable.  I wouldn't walk in after like the world is all better by grabbing them into your arms like it stopped the world from ending, lol, kwim?  It should be a slow time progression also.

OK I do have older children so my methods are not like current moms, LOL. I'm old-fashioned so you may not want to listen to me. 

I do think you are a sweet lady and appreciate you asking about me ;) That's beautiful!  If I don't talk with you again then know that I hope you have a beautiful wedding ;)

Quoting braezmommy89:

:) thank you :)

Well if you ever need to vent, id be happy to listen :)

&& to answer your questions. No I havent posted my dress, to many haters lol
We decided to take the money for a honeymoon & put it towards our new home :) we also have 2 small kids so a honeymoon is unrealistic for us haha
Our kids are SUPER attached to us, my ds is 3 months old, we put him in someone elses arms, other thn df or I and he SCREAMS, DD who will be 2 next month is extremely attached.
Ive never seen or heard of kids acting this way.. I just said, it shows im a great mom lol but damn, i cant even go out the door without them screaming :( any advice?

Quoting taKENheart:

Not if he's hungover, lol

sidesplittinglaughter
Just giving you a "hard" time, lol!  Enjoy and congrats on your upcoming nuptials ;)

My problems? I don't speak of them much and I don't want to take away from your post.

I don't know you ...have you posted your dress or info about your upcoming honeymoon? I'd love to hear!!!

Quoting braezmommy89:

He appreciates how I get my penis breath ;) lol

Aww :( why not?!

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't think even he'll appreciate your penis breath on the 12th, LOL!!!  Get it gurrrrl!

Um...sharing/bragging...nothing right now :(

braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!

They grow, WAY to fast :(
I hate it but at the same time love to see how my dd has become this beautiful smart princess :)

Quoting IPutThemFirst:

Oh and OP CONGRATS on getting married and your first house..Kids grow to fast :-(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HellzBellzAzMa
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Yea we're in Hellz Waiting Room Az lol his family mighte be huge like his penis lol but wont kno until then im pregnant so all im concerned about is the awesome eats theyre gona have mmmboi!

Quoting braezmommy89:

Your sn, does it mean your in AZ??

Big family?? :) we have a huge family to!!

Quoting HellzBellzAzMa:

Hurray for penis breath lol my babes first family reunion is on Saturday im excited for him to see how big his family really is :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Yes he's military :)

Quoting braezmommy89:

Your gonna have penis breath!!!!!! :) haha

Thank you to your hubby for his service (he is military?)

33 is the new..16!! Lmao idk im 23 & i feel old..

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Lets see, my DH is coming home soon from Afghanistan soon so that's good.

But, I'm turning 33 this Saturday which sucks big hairy balls :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I wanna show off my boyfriend but I can't post his picture on here. Phooey!

Megan11587
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM

We just bought a house.  Still trying to get settled in.  Good luck & congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN