Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ok, not really but....

Im getting married in 8 days
&&&
We are in the process of buying our 1st home :)

On the :( side... my DD will be 2 on 11/10 :(

Just wanted to share :)

Anything you ladies would like to share/brag about??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

No, i totally agree with your advice, its just bringing myself to do it, which is probably why my kids are so attached?? Hahaha

A weekend away would be nice but maybe when they are older :) DF & I take "staycations" after the kids are asleep :) its really helped us keep our relationship strong & not fall into the "parenting rut"

&& your welcome for asking about you!! :) i try to treat others how Id want to be treated, I'll admit sometimes im a biotch haha
Thank you & hope to talk to you again soo!!

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh you are welcome!  You are so sweet!

Umm...well, haters can go eat shit if you ask me.  This is your upcoming day and I'm sure a lot of these lovely ladies would not be criticizing...but I can understand why you haven't shared.

AH, well, I wouldn't be ready to run out without a 3month old but I also don't think a long weekend w/out them would hurt...YOUR choice though ;)

Advice? Umm...better advice would come from mothers/parents that have dealt with that situation but I would start by leaving them while you go for a 30min walk/errand and slowly increase the time as they get more comfortable.  I wouldn't walk in after like the world is all better by grabbing them into your arms like it stopped the world from ending, lol, kwim?  It should be a slow time progression also.

OK I do have older children so my methods are not like current moms, LOL. I'm old-fashioned so you may not want to listen to me. 

I do think you are a sweet lady and appreciate you asking about me ;) That's beautiful!  If I don't talk with you again then know that I hope you have a beautiful wedding ;)

Quoting braezmommy89:

:) thank you :)

Well if you ever need to vent, id be happy to listen :)

&& to answer your questions. No I havent posted my dress, to many haters lol
We decided to take the money for a honeymoon & put it towards our new home :) we also have 2 small kids so a honeymoon is unrealistic for us haha
Our kids are SUPER attached to us, my ds is 3 months old, we put him in someone elses arms, other thn df or I and he SCREAMS, DD who will be 2 next month is extremely attached.
Ive never seen or heard of kids acting this way.. I just said, it shows im a great mom lol but damn, i cant even go out the door without them screaming :( any advice?

Quoting taKENheart:

Not if he's hungover, lol

sidesplittinglaughter
Just giving you a "hard" time, lol!  Enjoy and congrats on your upcoming nuptials ;)

My problems? I don't speak of them much and I don't want to take away from your post.

I don't know you ...have you posted your dress or info about your upcoming honeymoon? I'd love to hear!!!

Quoting braezmommy89:

He appreciates how I get my penis breath ;) lol

Aww :( why not?!

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't think even he'll appreciate your penis breath on the 12th, LOL!!!  Get it gurrrrl!

Um...sharing/bragging...nothing right now :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Enjoy your visit!! :)

Quoting chairhead28:

MY BOYFRIEND IS VISITING ME FROM FLORIDA TODAY!!! Hes leaving around 3am and will be here around 3pm. Havent seen him since August 29th. I miss him terribly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Why not?

I dont post pictures of my family anymore, just myself.
Some women on here are NUTS!!

Quoting alwayskk:

I wanna show off my boyfriend but I can't post his picture on here. Phooey!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I am turning 27 on the 28th, my son is getting his glasses next week and he is excited. we are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary November 27th and my oldest will be 7 on December 12th. :-D
I am also very proud of each one of my kids for who they are as an individual and growing person. :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM
My dd LOVES bath time, taking showers, playing in puddles but HATES the pool?!
If I get in with her, she will cry for a bit & then get used to it & play around & not want to get out but she has to be attached to me or her dad..
If one of her sisters try to take her in or someone other than us, psht its over.

Quoting IPutThemFirst:

& my Daughter is doing very well in her swim lessons,I am so proud of her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I need new glasses, dd broke mine :(

Yaay for your brags :) You sound very proud of your kids :)

Quoting goodnightmama:

I am turning 27 on the 28th, my son is getting his glasses next week and he is excited. we are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary November 27th and my oldest will be 7 on December 12th. :-D

I am also very proud of each one of my kids for who they are as an individual and growing person. :-D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Congratulations on your new home :)

Exciting :) && thank you!!

Quoting Megan11587:

We just bought a house.  Still trying to get settled in.  Good luck & congrats!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Congratulations!! :) on both the house & marriage!!

Do you have kids? :)

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

We just got approved and are waiting to sign papers on our first home :) on the 14th we will have Been married for 3 months :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Earth_Mama90
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Yep 2! One that will be 6 in march and one that will be 3 in February :) I had my dd (6) when I was 16 still will dh ! Almost for seven yrs

Quoting braezmommy89:

Congratulations!! :) on both the house & marriage!!

Do you have kids? :)

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

We just got approved and are waiting to sign papers on our first home :) on the 14th we will have Been married for 3 months :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Tomorrow is homecoming and my daughter is up for queen =)  She also is up for a full scholarship from her first choice college, which she just got an early acceptance letter to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN