Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Big Boss Grill!! HELP Please!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok, I got one of these grills for my birthday or something.  It has a grill for dougnuts.  I can't find my manual, which really is no surprise.  I just want to know what it says about doughnuts.  Can anyone please help me out?  Thanks.  Oh, I searched the net but found nothing.

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I found a PDF showing instructions:  http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/66/66531475-0113-437f-8122-1bf94a5a955e.pdf

And here's someone's blog post showing how to use it to make donuts:  http://www.applecrumbles.com/2010/02/08/banana-mini-donuts/

jillbailey26
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

This is for the PDF of the manual.  I'm not sure if it's the one you have, but it's what I found.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

pasteeater
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM

That's not it  :(  Thats for the bigger one.  Also the one I have had recipes in it.  Thank you though!

Quoting jillbailey26:

This is for the PDF of the manual.  I'm not sure if it's the one you have, but it's what I found.

pasteeater
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Thank you!!!!

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

I found a PDF showing instructions:  http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/66/66531475-0113-437f-8122-1bf94a5a955e.pdf

And here's someone's blog post showing how to use it to make donuts:  http://www.applecrumbles.com/2010/02/08/banana-mini-donuts/

Columbine
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM

OK, Quick help. Cook 5 to 6 minutes at the most. Get the Krusteaz, Martha White, or Betty Crocker muffin mix. Where you just add water or milk. I mix mine up in a ZipLock baggy and it takes a tablespoon of mix in each of the little molds and you close the lid. If you get the 7 oz or so box of mix you should be able to get about 32little doughnuts out of this. Since I'm currently alone, I divide a container of mix into 4 equal packages and only cook what I need at one time. 1/4 of a package only needs 2 Tablespoons of water and will make about 8 little doughnuts. Mine were crispy on the outside and done on the inside. And I added pecans.

I have been hunting all over the internet for recipes. I bought my grill 8 or 9 months ago, took the little instruction booklet out and lost it somewhere. So I've been hunting for a replacement. No luck. But I have gathered a limited amount of information.

Waffles, about 10 to 15 minutes.

Chicken breast, they said 7 minutes but I wanted to make sure it was done so cooked for 12. It was great.

So far this is the limit I've gone. I've only tried the doughnuts and chicken. Next will be the waffles. I can only eat one so I don't think it should take more than the 15 minutes total. The guy I watched make them was frustrated but he also wasn't following directions closely. SO, take your chances, I don't believe up to 15 minutes would be too much of a guess, if nothing else the dogs will enjoy the first one.

pasteeater
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM
I found my booklet. Can you Pm me your email. If you want.

Quoting Columbine:

OK, Quick help. Cook 5 to 6 minutes at the most. Get the Krusteaz, Martha White, or Betty Crocker muffin mix. Where you just add water or milk. I mix mine up in a ZipLock baggy and it takes a tablespoon of mix in each of the little molds and you close the lid. If you get the 7 oz or so box of mix you should be able to get about 32little doughnuts out of this. Since I'm currently alone, I divide a container of mix into 4 equal packages and only cook what I need at one time. 1/4 of a package only needs 2 Tablespoons of water and will make about 8 little doughnuts. Mine were crispy on the outside and done on the inside. And I added pecans.

I have been hunting all over the internet for recipes. I bought my grill 8 or 9 months ago, took the little instruction booklet out and lost it somewhere. So I've been hunting for a replacement. No luck. But I have gathered a limited amount of information.

Waffles, about 10 to 15 minutes.

Chicken breast, they said 7 minutes but I wanted to make sure it was done so cooked for 12. It was great.

So far this is the limit I've gone. I've only tried the doughnuts and chicken. Next will be the waffles. I can only eat one so I don't think it should take more than the 15 minutes total. The guy I watched make them was frustrated but he also wasn't following directions closely. SO, take your chances, I don't believe up to 15 minutes would be too much of a guess, if nothing else the dogs will enjoy the first one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)