Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Medical alert

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hello,

So I ordered my Daughter a medical alert bracelet online from a website called Petite Baubles boutique. I read some good reviews the price was good and the bracelet was adorable.
That was 10 days ago.. They website said it could take up too three weeks before it ships, I figured no big deal.. Well now I have come across some bad reviews and I have tried to contact the company via email with no response. I looked up a phone number I found two, well neither of them worked.. One was a fax and one was the wrong number. I have a gut feeling I have been con-Ed.. I'm very disappointed my daughter needs this due to her asthma and allergys. All I can do is wait and see if it actually comes in the mail..

Has anyone else ever heard of or used this company for medical alert Jewlery?

Thanks
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM
No. Sorry. Can you order another from a different place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom040610
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I'm going to have to, if this one doesn't come in, the down side the company already charged my credit card!
I'm probably being Nieve but I'm hoping that it will come in the mall with in the 3 - 4 weeks they said it could take
Yellowlily333
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM

never heard of them. Good luck!!

cjsix
by faith on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Keep ALL of the info you have from them...your order,phone numbers etc... and contact the credit card company right now. They should look into it and take the charges off your card.

Mom040610
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
After I ordered this they sent me an E-Mail receipt, I have printed that along with the email I sent to the company. And I have a printed bank statement where the funds have been taken out. I figured I would contact the better business bureau?
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM

How did you pay for the bracelet? Did you use Paypal or your credit card? Either way, you should go through them to get the money back and order a bracelet from a more legitimate site. I think they're even available on Amazon nowadays.

daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Dont see why it would take that long..seems fishy to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Piskie
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's normal for them to take a while. Each one has to be specifically made and printed.....
I'd not worry until after 3 or 4 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom040610
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I finally received a response from the company, the bracelet I ordered is beaded it's all hand made and then it has to be engraved.. I Did ask why it was going to take so long, they said it was due to high order volume.. Monday will be two weeks I was told it should ship with in two weeks! If I do not hear from the company again by Tuesday weather my order has shipped.. I will be calling my bank and the better business bureau again.
sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

If it doesn't come, absolutely contact the BBB, and go on all those review sites like webutation and several others and give the company scathing review for scamming. But, give it up to the three to three and a half weeks to get there first. I ordered something from amazon last month and it took a week past the delivery date to get to me, because the mail was running slow, not amazons fault :/

Quoting Mom040610:

I finally received a response from the company, the bracelet I ordered is beaded it's all hand made and then it has to be engraved.. I Did ask why it was going to take so long, they said it was due to high order volume.. Monday will be two weeks I was told it should ship with in two weeks! If I do not hear from the company again by Tuesday weather my order has shipped.. I will be calling my bank and the better business bureau again.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)