Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My step sis and her drama.Another Update (Step sis is a witch...etc)

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:01 AM
  • 326 Replies

Poll

Question: Should she be forgiven?

Options:

Yes

Hell NO

Other (there is always an other)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I have a story to tell and then I want to ask a question. Maybe I'll get some honest answers.

When my 11 yr old was 8 months old we ended up moving in with my father and stepmother. At the time they had my stepsister living there with her children also. My stepsister is crazy....mean crazy.

As we were living there we found out that Brian (my son) was/is allergic to powdered laundry soap. We bought him dreft and kept his stuff (sheets,clothes,bibs....etc) away from everyone else's. He is also asthmatic so we really don't want to mess around with his allergies. So,Joy (evil stepsister) gets mad at me for some stupid sh!t and instead of talking to me. She starts pulling mean little pranks. She "mistakenly" cut all the sleeves off my hubby's uniforms...etc.

And one night Brian stays awake ALL night. He wouldn't eat, he wasn't cold he wasn't hot. I changed his bottom like 7 times...thought maybe he's teething;tried Motrin. Nothing worked. I sat in a rocking chair and held my crying son all night. At around 7:00a.m. I got up fed my oldest....and went to change my baby,again. His butt was raw and blistered,bleeding. I couldn't believe it...I'd changed him just 2 hours before. He hadn't even been wet. We went ahead and took him to the ER and found out he was having such a bad allergic reaction to something that it gave him a yeast infection!! The doctor gave us a t-shirt from the hospital and clean pampers...we didn't know at this point what had caused it. As soon as they started the meds and changed his clothes he settled down and fell asleep. The doctor told us to take him home and re-wash his clothes/sheets just in case.

By now maybe you guessed what happened? My dumb-ass stepsister dumped powdered tide into Brian's dreft. And I'd changed him so many times that I'd managed to put him in something washed with it.We moved out the next day and I will NEVER forgive that bitch for hurting my son!!

My stepmom says that bygones should be bygones.And I should forgive and forget. I can't. My question is:

Who's wrong? Should I try to forgive crazy bitch or should I tell my stepmom I'm sorry but hell no?!

Joy called me at work.She was fake crying-she wants to know WHY I hate her so much!!! She says she HAS to drive through Ms. and she thought her family would be happy to help her save some money(by not making her go to a motel). I had to tell her that I wanted her NOWHERE near my kids and if she couldn't remember why it was probably better that she stayed away. She giggled (GIGGLED) at me "Oh,that....it was harmless fun!" 

DAMN BI***!!!!!!!! She's not even remotely sorry.

Well,because nobody allowed her to stay with any of us she slept in her    car.And had to go to ER becasue her back hurts "Oh,so much!". According to  her it is my fault that she had to go the hospital..... My father was laughing at  her over the phone "What goes around comes around,huh?"

But,she did finally leave Ms. We won't have to deal with her until sometime next year (at the least)....

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ciuplys
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:06 AM
1 mom liked this
She was wrong ! Who does that to a child I wouldn't forgive her. She is not even your real sister and you must not be close for her to do that! She has no love for you or your child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadeyez11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM
tell your sm hell no! she could have seriously hurt your son. not that it wasnt serious. im glad your son is okay. your not wrong at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:10 AM
2 moms liked this
She was malicious o a baby because she was annoyed with you. So he'll no I wouldn't forgive her and honestly the mother asking for forgiveness would piss me off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
risa_alvarez
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I want to say you should forgive her just because holding anger towards a person for that long can be exhausting. I wouldn't forget and would never trust her though.

But honestly I probably wouldn't forgive her, it'd be hard for me to because she intentionally hurt my child. How often do you see her? I mean if it's not that often then just be civil to her when you have to be around her.

rockinmomto2
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM
12 moms liked this

I would kick that bitch in her vagina. What a fucking cunt.

And to answer your question, no. I would never forgive her for that. Ever. She'd be on my shit list until the day she died. You don't fuck with my kids. Wanna be a bitch to me? Go fo it. But not a baby.

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:19 AM
3 moms liked this

you have held on to that for over 10 years?  You are just as crazy.  Either bring up new stuff she has done or let it go.  

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:19 AM

BUMP!

lovemysnugbugs
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM
How old was she when she did it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ciuplys
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM
This happen 10 years ago? Huh? In that case I would have been move pass it but still wouldn't talk to her.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

you have held on to that for over 10 years?  You are just as crazy.  Either bring up new stuff she has done or let it go.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Yes she said her son is now 11 but it happened when he was 8 months old.  Maybe she didnt understand what could happen.  She may have thought the sister was exaggerating the allergy.  We have no idea what the step sister did or said in reaction to the hospitalization.  Im sure it would have been included if the SS had said "haha I put your baby in the hospital" My guess is she was shocked the reaction was that bad.  

At some point you need to let things go.  I have a sister who holds grudges FOREVER.  She and i have never had issues but it still makes me miserable to have to deal with her bitterness at family events.  Yeah my uncles x had an affair on him causing him to divorce her.  10 years ago.  He also died 4 years ago.  My sister is still pissed.  GET OVER IT.  There is no excuse.  She was completely wrong but damn... just get over it. 

Quoting Ciuplys:

This happen 10 years ago? Huh? In that case I would have been move pass it but still wouldn't talk to her.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)