Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you rather be? Edit: Added a poll just for the fun of it.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which would much rather be?

Options:

Too hot

Too cold

I love using this other

Why do yiu care, I hate these goofy polls.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

Hot or cold? I live in MN and if anyone else lives in the Midwest we all know it can be either way too hot like it was this past Summer or the Winters can be brutal as hell. (BTW this post is inclunding everyone , no matter where you live). Rihght now where I live we're going through somewhat of a cold spell, so which is it, too hot or too cold?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
Arwyn724
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I went this whole past summer with no air conditioning, brutal.  I'd rather add clothes then have my skivvies sticking to me.

Quoting cutebaby06:

True, true, but right now, I am freezing my you-know-right off, I live in an apt building and it's a tad too early to turn on the heat, at least if it was hot I could turn on the air.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Cold you can always put more clothes on but if your hot there is only so much you can take off

tifbrown
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I would rather be too hot. I have central air so bring on the heat. Winter is coming :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Cold. You can always put on more clothes when its cold outside but when it's hot your screwed.

That being said I live in coastal Carolina and its still in the high 80s. I need cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sami....
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Cold. I was born and raised in FL, and hated it with a passion. I currently live in NYC, and LOVE it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I lived in Duluth for 4 years!

Quoting cutebaby06:

Austin,MN, where good ole Spam is made.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I know! I always said Minnesota has the most f'ed up weather! Lol!

What part of MN do you live in?

Quoting cutebaby06:

Oh no kidding, last Winter was pretty mild comapred to what we can get as you well know. I do not like this time of year, it gets down to like the 30'a or so at night, but then up to like 70's oor so by the time Marissa gets out of school at 3:00, so it's like how in the world do I dress her.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I hated living in minnesota because of the cold winters! I would rather be hot than cold!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Cool, that's quite a ways away form where I live, but boy you lived where it got brutally cold, I don't blame you for moving. I've lived in Austin going on 20 some years.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I lived in Duluth for 4 years!

Quoting cutebaby06:

Austin,MN, where good ole Spam is made.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I know! I always said Minnesota has the most f'ed up weather! Lol!

What part of MN do you live in?

Quoting cutebaby06:

Oh no kidding, last Winter was pretty mild comapred to what we can get as you well know. I do not like this time of year, it gets down to like the 30'a or so at night, but then up to like 70's oor so by the time Marissa gets out of school at 3:00, so it's like how in the world do I dress her.

Quoting momma2b2008:

I hated living in minnesota because of the cold winters! I would rather be hot than cold!

mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I like cold also. I live in ND so we are neighbors. I used to live in northern MN. I know how cold it can get there.

Punkie74
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
We live in the Midwest. As a general rule of thumb, midwesterners are never happy with the weather!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah824
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I chose too cold because to me it is much easier to warm up than it is to cool off when it is hot.

Tyrneathem
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I'd rather be too cold. It's much easier to find ways to warm up than cool down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN