Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dad Bullying A Disabled Child (Video)

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

Not sure if this has been posted already but it's pretty bad. 

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/10/04/anderson-and-co-host-andy-cohen-discuss-dad-bullying-a-disabled-child

Anderson and Co-Host Andy Cohen Discuss: Dad Bullying a Disabled Child

Thursday, October 04, 2012 3:12PM

On Thursday,'s "Anderson Live," Anderson was joined by his good friend Andy Cohen. Among the many trending topics discussed on The First 15, Anderson and Andy talked about an Ohio dad and his son who allegedly bullied their neighbor, a young girl with cerebral palsy.

Hope Holcomb, who is 10 years old, says she is afraid to come out of her house or ride on the school bus because her neighbor, William Bailey, and his son, a classmate, constantly mock the way she walks. Hope's grandmother videotaped William and his son allegedly making fun of Hope to shed light on the incident, which they say is a pattern of torment, and they're pursuing charges of aggravated menacing against the Baileys. 

"I couldn’t believe it," Tricia Knight told the New York Daily News after seeing the neighbor supposedly mock her daughter. "I'm saying to him, 'Are you serious? My daughter is seeing you.'"

But Bailey denies he was mocking Hope. 

"I love that little girl," he told CantonRep.com. "I never even meant that or anything at all toward little Hope. I don’t make fun of anybody with a disability." He alleges that Hope's parents have been bullying his son, who has seizures and ADHD. 

Both families are due in court on Oct. 9 to determine if criminal charges will be filed, reports the New York Daily News.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Snuggles20
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
How do I watch the video
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Wow it's bad enough when children bully each other. He should do some jail time or community service.

On a side note, Axl Rose's real name is william bailey. Almost sounds like something he'd do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenie63
by Nancy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Click on the link. 

Quoting Snuggles20:

How do I watch the video

Snuggles20
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I found it lol
Thanks

Quoting greenie63:

Click on the link. 

Quoting Snuggles20:

How do I watch the video

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cubanmom84
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM
And I bet you his son doesn't get bullied in school! You know why? Cause he learned from daddy that if he bullies he is the cool one! Or that is funny!
When are parents going to realize that kids learn bad and good behavior from the parents?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)