Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just don't know how much more I can take

Posted by   + Show Post
I feel like crying more than half of the day. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and feel so alone. My SO just doesn't get it. Anytime I feel down he says don't blame it on being pregnant you'd be crying if you weren't pregnant. I get no help around the house. I watch him drink beer EVERY night. He never comes to me and Just rubs my back. We watch sports center or football anytime he's home. I work from home so I'm not fully dependent on him financially. I just want to escape the majority of the time.
Please please someone put a smile on my face. Post somethin funny. Tell me a pregnancy horror story somethin. Anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (21-27):
mdolav
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I was once stuck in a similar situation. I had children with him, but we are no longer together. Unfortunately, it took me a while to realize that no one deserves to be treated that way. You should definitely start by taking some "me time"......

floating in pool

meghs822
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM
When I was pregnant with my 2nd I sat Down on the toilet at work and it was one that was attached to the wall... It snapped off the wall. My friend said it had been ready to break for a while but that didn't make me feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imuney
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM

So I always thought my 2 year old wasnt paying me any attention when I let a bad word slip. Well the other day right in the middle of the store she saw this guy she thought was her dad and when I told her  "No thats not your daddy." She said "DAMN IIIITTTTT!" loud enough for everyone to turn and look. lol.

mz_erica03
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM

LOL! My youngest was about 3 or 4. He had some concoction of a lego spaceship, dropped it and muttered "Shit!"

I felt so horrible for failing as a mother, lol

Quoting imuney:

So I always thought my 2 year old wasnt paying me any attention when I let a bad word slip. Well the other day right in the middle of the store she saw this guy she thought was her dad and when I told her  "No thats not your daddy." She said "DAMN IIIITTTTT!" loud enough for everyone to turn and look. lol.

MsEmma88
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I did that too in sign language class! I was always getting stuck in those tiny desks in those rooms. Once towards the end I was attempting to navigate the room and accidentally knocked over three desks. Soo embarrassing

Quoting Supervane:

I got suck in a desk,I was pregnant in college. I wasn't even that big but those damn desks were super small or so I say...

Quoting tnt1014:

I'm sorry :o(

Funny pregnancy story. When I was pregnant with my 10 yr old I bent down (at the knees) to get the laundry basket that was under the shelf in the bathroom. It was set up weird. There was a half wall and the toilet was behind me... yeah, I got stuck. Could not get my fat butt up lol. I called my husband in apparently so he could laugh at me.. jerk lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsEmma88
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Once when I was preggo with dd2 I was working checking in a group of Japanese tourists there was a language barrier so it was taking a long time I was a bit gassy and was trying to hold it in until they left but i slipped let out an echoing cloud of toxic gas. I couldn't help myself and started busting up in nervous laughter. They did not get the joke apparently they just stared. Thank goodness I was working alone that night or my coworkers would never ever let me hear the end of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Oh my god that was hilarious!!!!!!

Quoting imuney:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)