Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Just...oh my

And its obvious where fifty shades got its inspiration...only this is 1000x better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Not people that enjoy it.

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

So you're saying if you don't get turned on by people being raped repeatedly then you're a prude? SMH So what are your feelings on the men and women who have been raped in real life? Does that turn you on too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:28 PM
It originated on FanFiction as an Edward and Bella story called "Master of the Universe".

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I see similarities...the biting of the lip ...i can see this book a lot in fifty shades

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Actually, 50 Shades was inspired by Twilight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Oh..and I'm a very sexual being and I'm not the least likely ashamed of it, so if you dont likey views u can kindly back out of post
Thank you, have a nice day, peace be with you and all that jazz

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

So you're saying if you don't get turned on by people being raped repeatedly then you're a prude? SMH So what are your feelings on the men and women who have been raped in real life? Does that turn you on too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Otay

Quoting bowribbonmama:

It originated on FanFiction as an Edward and Bella story called "Master of the Universe".

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I see similarities...the biting of the lip ...i can see this book a lot in fifty shades

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Actually, 50 Shades was inspired by Twilight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Kim on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Absolutely, 1 million percent disagree!  That book is deranged!  It is well-written, but what difference does that make?  The author need serious psychological help.  There is nothing sexy or erotic about that book.  It made me nauseous.  I can't even imagine what you found to be enticing about it.  It was so degrading-there are no words...

singlemom1208
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Never even heard of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quatrekins
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I <3 those books as well.

Clairwil
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Quoting chalisa0:

Absolutely, 1 million percent disagree!  That book is deranged!  It is well-written, but what difference does that make?  The author need serious psychological help.  There is nothing sexy or erotic about that book.  It made me nauseous.  I can't even imagine what you found to be enticing about it.  It was so degrading-there are no words...

It takes all sorts.

If BDSM isn't to your personal tastes, that's fine.

jynkx
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM

might hafta look into that.....lol

FooLynRoo
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Fantasy is not reality.

calm down.

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)