Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Just...oh my

And its obvious where fifty shades got its inspiration...only this is 1000x better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
samsbaby78
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM

yes it is anne rice is brilliant. have you read any of her other books?

FoxFire363
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I've read them, I only have a copy of the first one anymore, it stays in our nightstand ;) I refuse to read 50 shades because it is based on Twilight and from what I hear it is horribly, horribly written. 

BlessedMommyNE
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Did you read her reply Foo? Either way I hope you'd be a bit worried if your husband started telling you he gets turned on by fantasizing about woman and men being raped.

Such a slap in the face to woman and men that have gone through something so horrible as to have been forced to have unconsensual sex. And I am done on this post because it's sickening to me.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Fantasy is not reality.

calm down.

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

So you're saying if you don't get turned on by people being raped repeatedly then you're a prude? SMH So what are your feelings on the men and women who have been raped in real life? Does that turn you on too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M.I.A...P.O.W
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I started this series because I heard much better reviews. After the rape scenes I couldn't read anymore. Just not my thing.

Clairwil
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Did you read her reply Foo? Either way I hope you'd be a bit worried if your husband started telling you he gets turned on by fantasizing about woman and men being raped.

Such a slap in the face to woman and men that have gone through something so horrible as to have been forced to have unconsensual sex.

Actually it isn't unusual for women who have been raped to have fantasies about 'unconsensual' sex.

MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Not a lot...tbe vampire lestat and that series, the queen of the damned, witching hour, and an old vampire novel that was crude as well...all were excellent shes got real talent

Quoting samsbaby78:

yes it is anne rice is brilliant. have you read any of her other books?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Hmm. Anyone got a copy of it they wanna send me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XOXOArmyWife
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Never read either series
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristaB
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Can someone email them to me???

Tristadoodle@hotmail.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM
This is true. Speaking from experience.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Such a slap in the face to woman and men that have gone through something so horrible as to have been forced to have unconsensual sex.

Actually it isn't unusual for women who have been raped to have fantasies about 'unconsensual' sex.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)