Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Just...oh my

And its obvious where fifty shades got its inspiration...only this is 1000x better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Replies (61-66):
StarryRain
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I think there's a massive sense of control, and empowerment and freedom in many aspects of BDSM. The sub is choosing to give up control, and the dom is choosing to wield power. In every situation I've been in, it's been a sense of power and control all to itself being submissive. And it feeds into my feminine, obedient, kinky side that all but vanished once I became a full time wife, mother, and all around constantly in control of everything woman.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes. Freaky ....

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Kinky sex, whips and chains. It stands for bondage, discipline, sadomasichism. Also submission and domination. That is what bdsm is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Yes, its quite imaginative...lol

Quoting StarryRain:

I avoided the Grey books like the plague. This sounds promising.

Quoting eema.gray:

Yes.

It's actually a trilogy "The Beauty Trilogy" and it is WAY better than the "grey" books.  Much better thought out, in a weird way more realistic, and it doesn't feel like the author had macros for various phrases that appear repeatedly.

Quoting lildensmom:

Is Ann Rice the author?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I haven't read it but my book club friend shared it with some women in our club. I didn't like 50 and I didn't think this was something I would want to read but she said it make 50 look like Disney.. Ha
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
It's true, I know exactly what you mean, I can't put it into words tho

Quoting StarryRain:

I think there's a massive sense of control, and empowerment and freedom in many aspects of BDSM. The sub is choosing to give up control, and the dom is choosing to wield power. In every situation I've been in, it's been a sense of power and control all to itself being submissive. And it feeds into my feminine, obedient, kinky side that all but vanished once I became a full time wife, mother, and all around constantly in control of everything woman.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes. Freaky ....

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Kinky sex, whips and chains. It stands for bondage, discipline, sadomasichism. Also submission and domination. That is what bdsm is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Forget disney, it makes 50 shades church material!!!

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I haven't read it but my book club friend shared it with some women in our club. I didn't like 50 and I didn't think this was something I would want to read but she said it make 50 look like Disney.. Ha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM
To each his own I guess. I don't get it personally.

Quoting zeesmuse:

No. It is about trust. THere are MANY levels of D/s ; some it's just occasionally  in the bedroom, others it's complete slavery. The thing is the sub is REALLY the one in charge as they set the boundaries and it's all about pushing boundaries. A sub has the right to say no.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes. Freaky ....

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)