Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Were you expecting me to cook for you?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM
  • 3 Replies
So kiddos dad texted me asking for a favor.very tentatively. I'm like Sure what's up?

He Asks how to make his favorite dish of mine when we were together.

I gave him the recipe and directions (twice) on what to do. Towards the end he asks if I think he can do it, its for15 ppl etc. I'm like sure yea why not? You'll be fine It's an easy recipe. I even suggested doing a few smaller batches so he can get comfortable with it.

I then ask him to give kiddo a hug and kiss for me since she's with him this weekend.

I get no response, no thank you.... Sheesh.

I just reread it...and I wonder if he was hoping I'd offer to make it for him??? Lolol. It made me laugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
More then likely lol. Screw cooking for him he can figure it out. My husband will call me while I'm out of town asking how to make things. I laugh when he tells me it's to hard to make he's ordering pizza.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama28
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the case . Haha about your hubby... It's really the exact tone I was getting bc he wasn't getting the directions I gave despite texting them with numbered steps.

.In my case I am kind of like... Umm sorry buddy. My cooking comes AND goes with the relationship. Haha .. that's so snooty of me isn't it?

Quoting mommyof11050307:

More then likely lol. Screw cooking for him he can figure it out. My husband will call me while I'm out of town asking how to make things. I laugh when he tells me it's to hard to make he's ordering pizza.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Yeah he probably wanted an easy out.  I would charge him for catering  LOL  Make more money off the ex if he doesnt want to cook it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)