Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate cradle of filth!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:02 AM
  • 26 Replies
and Fucking dark fortress and dark funeral, pantera, behemoth and all of that other crap.
Df has been on a black metal kick for Weeks and I have to hear that shit everywhere. In the car, in or room at night, the house during the day. Argh!!! We almost got in a fight tonight because he insists on playing this shit while we sleep. I am preggo, and I don't want to hear that crap. I want to sleep, agile. I have tried to make him wear earphones, to no avail. He hates AC/DC. Do I play that? No! And I love them. But put of respect for him, I don't play it. I never get to listen to my music. I am sorry, I like music it takes talent to produce,.nota bunch of blind monkeys Fucking coconuts behind instruments. He knows I can't stand this shit. That is NOT music! That's it, I am sleeping on the couch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Start playing what you want to hear. Or make him sleep in another room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:09 AM
When I do that, him and my soon think is time to start playing Fucking DJ, and then its worse. I think I am just gonna go get an mp3 player and down or this crap.

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Start playing what you want to hear. Or make him sleep in another room.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2b2324
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Blasphemy!!!! Cradle is my FAVORITE band.ever! Followed by type o negative. And it DOES take talent, a lot of dani filths vocals are natural, not machine created. make your hubby either wear headphones or refuse to.let him listen to it when you're around!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Oh, I know Dani filth is talented. And I have mad respect for him. But what is the point if writing these profound songs if no one can understand a Fucking word? And sure as hell not at 3 in e Fucking morning!

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Blasphemy!!!! Cradle is my FAVORITE band.ever! Followed by type o negative. And it DOES take talent, a lot of dani filths vocals are natural, not machine created. make your hubby either wear headphones or refuse to.let him listen to it when you're around!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Yuck!!! That "music" sets such a bad tone/mood for people! It's crap and no wonder y'all are fighting! I would be a raging ball of anxiety and anger after one song! I can't imagine...

Just make a "no music" rule! Baby needs quiet or something...haha Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
The thing is, we are all musicians or dancers in this house. Music all day is natural for us. But I never get to listen to mine. I am of the Aerosmith, journey, Jimi Hendrix camp if music. And yet, I put on something and he takes that as his cure to play his shit louder. Agh.. I need some Bob Marley!!!!

Quoting Apollos82:

Yuck!!! That "music" sets such a bad tone/mood for people! It's crap and no wonder y'all are fighting! I would be a raging ball of anxiety and anger after one song! I can't imagine...

Just make a "no music" rule! Baby needs quiet or something...haha Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommiE8983
by McLovin on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Omg I have the opposite problem...df crawled into bed last night and said, I love Taylor Swift and starting singing some song she sings o.O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taynhannahsmom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Love love love all of em. Huge metal fan here. I will admit I am a music nut and listen to a lot of different stuff, but metal will always be near and dear to my heart :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Something is seriously wrong g here...

He doesn't like AC/DC??

I don't know what that sentence means
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Please tell me you are being sarcastic. Hard to tell via written word.

And yes, he doesn't like then. That alone convinces me he is a mutant.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Something is seriously wrong g here...

He doesn't like AC/DC??

I don't know what that sentence means

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)