Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm still angry, and I'm still hurt. **yes, it is long. like a novel. consider yourself warned.)

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM
  • 106 Replies

a lot of people on here like throw in my face that i left my husband for a few months, back in the spring. 

and then they try to act like the fact that we did get work things out between the two of us, and get back together, stronger than we were before, a bad thing. 

He, himself, wasn't even the reason i left.      
do any of you remember the real reason i left?     It was because of his family.

not so much his parents, but his sisters, and his brothers....whatever the fuck she is. (you may have guessed from that, that i have no respect for her, this is true. she is trash in my eyes.) 

I didn't start it. 

I came home from the most heartbreaking, 3 days i had ever experienced in my life. the scariest shit i
have ever had to face. 3 days of very little sleep. emotionally, physically, mentally exhausted. 

And his mom went all menopausal, 2 minutes after i walked in the door, and freaked out on my 7 yr old niece for playing with a deck of cards. does anyone remember this? i tried to just take my niece and my kids and leave, but she started calling my niece names, and i asked her, "have you completely lost your mind? what the hell is wrong with you?"

i mean, how would you have reacted?

then the girls are screaming at me, and saying that my sister wasn't her parents problem wtf should they have to had watched the kids for the night?

(keep in mind, less than 72 hrs before that, i had watched her die, on the bed right in front of me, screamed for a nurse, watched helplessly, as they tried to wake her up, the nurses rushing us from the room, and hearing the codes called over the speakers, watching the crash carts go into my little sisters room and hearing them call "Clear"...

.waiting until 2 am to make she is stabalized, then driving 2 hours home, crawling into bed, only to be woken a few hours later, being told to come now, we don't if she will survive this...)

and these girls are screaming at me, for leaving my kids and my 7 yr old niece, at my mil's house, which is on the same farmyard as our house. to go, run, be by her side. just in case. 

it got ugly fast. i wasn't expecting it, i was completely shocked, and taken by suprise. of course i verbally fought back.  then the name calling started, and i was everything bad under the sun, and lazy, a mooch, blah blah blah ( i have always worked, and paid all the household bills as well as groceries. dh pays off the loans for the cars and now the house we have since bought)

it didn't last long, but seemed like it lasted hours, and me finally me and my niece get out of the house, and run back to what was then my home, our house, and curled up on the couch together and just cried. 

that was 7 months ago.

i am still hurt. i am still angry. 

but there's MORE. 

the next day i was informed that they thought i owed them an apology.

and i posted on fb "i can't believe they think  *I* owe them an apology" didn't mention who "they" were, just that.

and then my bil replied saying all sorts of shit, basically that i wasn't good enough to be a member of the family, no one wants me there, just fucking leave already.

on my public fb wall. everyone saw it. everyone

the moms i used to hang out with and have coffee with while our kids had playdates, the girl who used to do my nails, the girl i used to hang out and talk horses with. my family. co workers. my kids teachers.  he totally went off on me. so now, on top of all this, add public humiliation. 

and i think some of you will remember the post my bil's baby momma posted on here? "i hate my sil too, and you ALL know her!"

remember that? it got deleted after i think 700 or somthing replies. i have a copy of what she said savedas well as a copy  of the private fb convo we had while that post was hot, where she admits she is lying about me to make me look bad, ect. 

this all goes down over the space of about 2 weeks. a week later, i had found a place to rent, and moved.

i was humiliated, i ran.

i couldn't face my mommy friends, after an inlaw said the things he said about me.  i couldn't face the girl who ran the till at the coop even. everyone that i knew had seen the  fb post before my sil made him delete what he said. a few of them were "friends" you know, the gossipy sort? you don't want to get on their bad side...everyone knew.

and you know what? i have been back to the farm, what used to be my home, once, since then. to help dh move his stuff when he realised i seriously would not ever go back, until i got an apology. a real apology. 

and i still haven't got one.

i will not step foot on the property, i will not go out there when dh takes the kids, and if, when the baby i am currently pregnant with comes before they apologize, well, baby stays with me, i breastfeed. **shrugs**

right now dh is out there, and bil's baby mommma  is also out there. around my kids....**great**

(i was so happy earlier today, because dh told me they had split up because bil was fucking some hot chick he works with. i guess she doesn't care if he is boning other women, because she went out and begged him back. )

i miss the relationship i used to have with my mil and fil. i miss the farm. and although i like the house we bought and the town, i miss our ugly old farmhouse. 

but i have not gone to one family get together, i will not go out and visits on the weekends, i guess because i am stubborn. 

these people caused damage to my life. if dh hadn't chosen us over the farm, my kids would have a broken family right now.

am i being a stubborn ass? like, i know i am stubborn....but i feel that i deserve a real apology. 

and i'm still hurt, and i'm still angry.

posting in here so that anyone who wants to be an asshole, has to show their face. so sick of anons.

am aware no one cares and omg what is this a novel, blah blah, don't care. posting anyways.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I am gonna back you on this one. I have a sil I refuse to have anything to do with because she caused all sorts of Fucking drama. So I am right there with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM

these people damn near destroyed our marriage. i want a god damn apology. it really bothers me knowing my sons are out there  in the proximity of that insidious bitch. (bil's baby momma)

Quoting kagegirl:

I am gonna back you on this one. I have a sil I refuse to have anything to do with because she caused all sorts of Fucking drama. So I am right there with you.

mrsfred07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM
That would upset me too. I would want an apology as well. I've read a post of yours in MC about your sister before. They should have been more understanding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember all that.  Different name back then?

Look, if those people believed their lies, they aren't friends.  Why are they on your FB?  Why do they have access to family posts?  Normally I wouldn't give two shits about who sees what on my page.  Except co-workers and potential employers.  But this is a small town and shit gets around quick (probably like yours) so no one but close friends are on my FB.  

No local business, no co-workers, no inlaws (ugh I hate my inlaws). I don't want them knowing my business and I don't want to know theirs.

I back you on your decisions though.  You don't need poison in your life.  And if they're fucking with your kids, that needs to be stopped even if that means they don't spend time around them.

I will KILL A BITCH who trash talks about me to my kids.  Although I'd have to beat my 17 yr old to it.

HUGS!!!!!

JustCJ
by Charlotte on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I remember this backstory in nc. Sorry things aren't looking much better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Oh, I feel you. Sil damn near caused the same here. Luckily, df didn't play into it and backs me up on it. Flat out told her that she either respects our marriage or she can just not be in our lives.

Quoting D.O.E.:

these people damn near destroyed our marriage. i want a god damn apology. it really bothers me knowing my sons are out there  in the proximity of that insidious bitch. (bil's baby momma)

Quoting kagegirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aritoyh
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I would never go back. Even with an apology. But I hold life grudges....

JustCJ
by Charlotte on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao derp I am in nc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atmsmom2011
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Don't blame you stand your ground
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM

tbh, I have no recolection of the issues you say were posted before (not too regular here).

That being said, sounds like way too much stuff for one person to carry with doubts.

yes, they were assholes, and no, you have all the right to feel how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)