Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (101-110):
wildlilacs
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
In every generation, some world leader somewhere, is thought to be the anti christ. Nothing new here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2_kiddos
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Ignore away im sure you have typos also ha

Quoting MommaGreenhalge:

I'm going to ignore the rest of your drivel, but THREE terms? I hope you're aware that a president can only be in office for two terms.

Quoting 2_kiddos:

#1 Obama inherited the trash he became president in if you don't see that your blind in one eye can't see out of the other

#2 he has made significant changes in the USA as we know it

Flash back for anyone who wants to read.  Bush became President all was good because Clinton was president.  At the end of bushes term I would say a year gas prices shot up jobs went down GM went bankrupt do we blame obama for that lets see.....He wasn't president......he was running.....but he wasn't who was lets see.....BUSH.....he didn't care for the country BECAUSE there was no way he could be elected AGAIN so he sayed lets not do anything anymore lets sit in the white house and make it bad for Obama and see if he can pull us out if not then let the REAL antichrist take over.  

GO OBAMA baby your the bomb

Romney can rot 10 feet under

Obama has made tons of changes and YES he did promise more things he ALSO said that it may take 3 terms for him to make them.

Have a wonderful day i'm getting off my soap box now

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2_kiddos
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I agree you can take anything and turn it into something totally diffrent

Quoting wildlilacs:

In every generation, some world leader somewhere, is thought to be the anti christ. Nothing new here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Please just stop. Seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaynesdean
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Stil going to vote for him, just to piss assholes like you off.

Quoting zeesmuse:

Because they are short sighted. Truth of the matter is, Obama IS the worst Presdient ever. He has spent MORE in 3.5 years than Bush did with a Democratic led Senate/Congress in 8. The misery index is up. Unemployment is much higher than they want to claim, long-term unemployment is at a RECORD HIGH. Salaries are down, hiring is down, our taxes - ALL of our taxes are going up... unless you are the growing number of people falling into the poverty line who pay NO taxes.  Now most pundits will tell you , there is nothing Obama can do about gas prices - and that much is once it reaches the pumps, that's true, HOWEVER, prices go UP when we import MORE FOREIGN OIL. That's because foreign investors drive the price up and the NYMEX. When we pump our own, price goes down. Obama has signed less permits to pump than any other president in history. Our security force in Libya - you remember the embassy that was attacked on 9/11 - HAD NO BULLETS! NONE! In the words of the great Democrat, Zell Miller, - What are we supposed to defend ourselves with? SPITBALLS? Apparently so! He put MORE Illegals to work than legal citizens when he executive ordered (bypassed Congress and hte Senate) the Dream Act...

Let's not even discuss the Deathcare Act.

Well, maybe I will...

He has ROBBED our elderly of well over 700 BILLION dollars of money THEY"VE paid in and they won't get the quality of healthcare under OBarryCare. People talk about Romney defunding Medicare.... it's already begun. IF Obarrycare isn't repealed, it will take ALL the money from MEdicare - it will be gone  I've read that bill. Took WEEKS. It made me physically ill. Here's a new argument against it. I have several friends who are veterens who DEAL with a smaller version of Government Standardized Healthcare and they will tell youoo that the government can't over see our veterans needs. If they can't HANDLE a few 10's of thousands, what does anyone with a brain think they can handle an ENTIRE Country AND it's illegals?

That's just the tip of the iceberg. the Tip.

a vote for Obama, is a vote for a Nanny State. I say... GROW UP ALREADY!

Quoting jaynesdean:

People said that about bush, and the guy before him, and before him, before you see the pattern.

Quoting zeesmuse:

I don't know if he's the anti-christ, but I DO know he's the WORST president we've EVER had and I can't wait to see him OUT of office in November.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babette230
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:41 AM

I think you are right on! I am reading the book "Dreams and Visions" about Jesus appearing to people of Islamic faith and they are being converted by the thousands. I feel the end is near. It is exciting!!!!

theresaphilly
by Theresa on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Our economy been fucked up.

trevorsmom2
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM
Wow im not sure what to thinl
pasteeater
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Really? You dont think other presidents have been called those things? Do you live in America? Bush was called all that and worse! He's not the only one either. There's nothing special about this president. Oh boo hoo somebody called in a name. Big deal. He's the president. People are going to have strong thoughts one way or another no matter what.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

I voted for him as well and i believe its true myself. I mean no other president has been treated like this. They asked for his birth certificate, they call him a Terriost, Gay and a bunch of other things that no other president has ever been called. I being a mixed woman do see it as people being down right racist. And to think if people dont open their eyes and allow romney to win?? we all lose :/

Quoting DACIA79:

Being black myself I don't like to play the race card but I believe a lot of people hate the color of his skin more than the man himself or his politics people seems to hate him no matter what .

I voted for Obama before and will do so again. I know lots of people think we voted for him because he was black but there quite a few black people that have run for office and he's the only one I would vote for.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

This is amazing... Obama did NOT ruin the Economy.. Im so sick of people saying that he did. He took it on at its worst actually! And because things didn't change in two weeks everyone wants to blame him. Its takes more than 4 years to fix what bush F'd up in 8!

No other president has ever been called the anti-christ... makes me wonder..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jordysmom12
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:11 AM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)