Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (111-120):
lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:22 AM
I think you have Obama confused with Romney silly girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatesMyBoy
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk. Let me consult the flying spaghetti monster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_jessika
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:28 AM
oh gosh i was thinking the same about my aunt she to would just have a list of crazy things to say about this .

Quoting D.O.E.:

my mom would freak if she read this post. **considers telling her** no she already has enough crazy ideas in her head lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_jessika
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:28 AM
oh gosh i was thinking the same about my aunt she to would just have a list of crazy things to say about this .

Quoting D.O.E.:

my mom would freak if she read this post. **considers telling her** no she already has enough crazy ideas in her head lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Eh I don't like him but I do not think he is the anti Christ. And as far as the world ending this dec. the Mayan calendar ends dec. 12 but it is a circular calendar than continues when it ends its suppose to be the beginning of a new era not the end of life on earth. Plus there wasn't leap year when then calendar was create so technically the world should have ended a few years ago. ( some said the date I just don't remember )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenzachsam
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM

I've been waiting for a long time to upload this video... I think I will use it now lmao!

MissMandaz
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Lol at video
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:13 AM
When ur done with that crack pipe pass it over here, I could also use a break from reality.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zanny
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Why don't you go take off your tin foil hat, and pour yourself a Cocktail??

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM

In some ways he seems like he's the anti Christ.  Because of what he will do to this country that is bad.  That he hasn't already done.  More reason to not vote for Obama.  Obama acts like he's the dictator of a communist country.  Where we must bow down to his every beckon order.  Saying Yes sir Obama.   Obama has done no good for this country.   He is going to only make it worse if he gets another 4 years. I am voting for Romney.  Because Obama is very scarry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)