Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (71-80):
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Thats completely impossible, because I AM THE ANTI CHRIST.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsholley1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM
If you are a christian then you would know that jesus is coming back like a thief in the night. Which means we dont know when the world is gonna end. Obama the antichrist...wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

The Bible was written by men, not God.  Aside from the fact that you are reaching to find a reason why you don't like President Obama.

But to answer your question, I don't believe he is the "anti-christ," if there even is such a thing.

karla85
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Yes, yes he is.
*rolls eyes*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReD.RoCkEr
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope! It's Tom Cruise. Yes, Tom Cruise is the anti Christ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM

ohhh interesting.  do you mind if i share this with some friends of mine that are not on CM? 

lismore
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Obama isn't........ Romney is!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stefvan
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM

He is not the antichrist.  The Beast of the Earth will reign for 1,000 years before the antichrist is reveled. 

charliebean
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I think it's time someone took their meds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

agreed!   btw, ive noticed that i often agree with your stance.....lol.

Quoting motherslove82:

The great depression lasted for more than 10 years despite efforts that offered temporary help. The government can't really do much except encourage hiring and spending. The government can't spend it's way out of a recession. The market has to heal itself. That is what always ends recessions. I don't really know if Bush made it worse or if it got worse because that is the way things work in cycles. I know he didn't help it.

You realize the same arguments could be made for Obama and he is the problem we can solve right now. He is actively making things worse by taxing and penalizing businesses (not just "big businesses", but also small businesses) and by continually downplaying  their importance. He is creating hostility between companies and their potential employees by acting like there is nothing special about having a business. 

He also did not "inherit" anything. He sought after it. Paid a fortune to get it. Promised he had a plan AND was so sure of his plan that he wouldn't run again if he couldn't fix the problem. He wasn't walking along sipping a milkshake when someone dumped this into his lap.

Quoting jadedcynic:

So, 8 years and he was powerless to do anything but make things worse?

Quoting motherslove82:

The recession was being predicted before Bush took office, so I guess we could say Bush inherited it as well.

Quoting silverdawn99:

oh FYI Obama didnt destroy our economy. he inherited the damned problem

Quoting MyTwinsMom08:

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

come follow me as i talk about all sorts of things! http://msjynkx.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)