Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (81-90):
AmiJanell
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Pffft..... how stupid!

I'm pretty sure all of the presidents have been suspected to be the anti-Christ... you can twist anything to make it "fit"

And Obama didn't ruin the economy... we were already screwed long before him... it wouldn't have mattered who had been elected.

zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't know if he's the anti-christ, but I DO know he's the WORST president we've EVER had and I can't wait to see him OUT of office in November.

Shaylyn318
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I saw this whole thing stated during the LAST election. Not very unique thinking OP.

LovelyDayz
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

If that's the case all the presidents are the anti christ, and all the other presidents were all bad! Neither one of them are any better then the next one!

davnrori
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Yes, absolutely, crazy lady. Everyone knows that because President Obama is managing the American economy rather poorly that this means the entire world will end. Because we are that important. Yep. Did you read the Bible in the original Hebrew, or is this something you pulled off Wikipedia?

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

So I guess you think that Romney is Jesus Christ and believers will meet up in the clouds with him before Obama makes everybody wear the sign of the beast and bow down before him.

jaynesdean
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
I love fairy tales
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaynesdean
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM
People said that about bush, and the guy before him, and before him, before you see the pattern.

Quoting zeesmuse:

I don't know if he's the anti-christ, but I DO know he's the WORST president we've EVER had and I can't wait to see him OUT of office in November.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM
this...the economy was bad t start with but he has made t worse not better like he sad he would

Quoting zeesmuse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Because they are short sighted. Truth of the matter is, Obama IS the worst Presdient ever. He has spent MORE in 3.5 years than Bush did with a Democratic led Senate/Congress in 8. The misery index is up. Unemployment is much higher than they want to claim, long-term unemployment is at a RECORD HIGH. Salaries are down, hiring is down, our taxes - ALL of our taxes are going up... unless you are the growing number of people falling into the poverty line who pay NO taxes.  Now most pundits will tell you , there is nothing Obama can do about gas prices - and that much is once it reaches the pumps, that's true, HOWEVER, prices go UP when we import MORE FOREIGN OIL. That's because foreign investors drive the price up and the NYMEX. When we pump our own, price goes down. Obama has signed less permits to pump than any other president in history. Our security force in Libya - you remember the embassy that was attacked on 9/11 - HAD NO BULLETS! NONE! In the words of the great Democrat, Zell Miller, - What are we supposed to defend ourselves with? SPITBALLS? Apparently so! He put MORE Illegals to work than legal citizens when he executive ordered (bypassed Congress and hte Senate) the Dream Act...

Let's not even discuss the Deathcare Act.

Well, maybe I will...

He has ROBBED our elderly of well over 700 BILLION dollars of money THEY"VE paid in and they won't get the quality of healthcare under OBarryCare. People talk about Romney defunding Medicare.... it's already begun. IF Obarrycare isn't repealed, it will take ALL the money from MEdicare - it will be gone  I've read that bill. Took WEEKS. It made me physically ill. Here's a new argument against it. I have several friends who are veterens who DEAL with a smaller version of Government Standardized Healthcare and they will tell youoo that the government can't over see our veterans needs. If they can't HANDLE a few 10's of thousands, what does anyone with a brain think they can handle an ENTIRE Country AND it's illegals?

That's just the tip of the iceberg. the Tip.

a vote for Obama, is a vote for a Nanny State. I say... GROW UP ALREADY!

Quoting jaynesdean:

People said that about bush, and the guy before him, and before him, before you see the pattern.

Quoting zeesmuse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)