Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I thought I'd give you all something to reflect on. According to numerous facts in religion, the "anti-christ", is meant to rise in political power, to take over. Also, according to a discovery in archeology, the world is to end in 2012. Now, would you believe me if I told you that Barrock Obama is the anti-christ, depicted in religion and meant to take over? If not, lets look at facts. In the old testament (Keep in mind, it was originally written in HEBREW.) the book of Isaiah speaks of Satan. In Isaiah 10:18, Jesus says; "And I have beheld Satan, as lightning falling from the heavens." Now, you may think this is irrelevant, but it's the main source of this theory. I have beheld Satan as LIGHTNING, falling from the HEAVENS. In the hebrew dictionary, or atleast the one used to write the old testament, lightning translates into a word spelled "Baraq" (Bu-rock). Keep with me. In the new testament, Luke 14:14 reads, said by Satan, "And I will rise above the heights(/heavens), and I will be like the new high." (The wording may be off, but it's accurate.) Satan will rise above the HEIGHTS, or HEAVENS. In Hebrew, both of these words translate to a word spelled "Bammaw" (Bom-uh). Now, in Hebrew, in Isaiah, the words lightning and heaven/heights would be conjoined. In the Hebrew alphabet, the sixth letter is "auv", which is read by scholars as "O". If you were to read Isaiah 10:18 in modern day english, using original hebrew,it would read "And I have beheld Satan as 'Baraq Auv Bammaw.' (Bu-rock) O (Bom-uh)." Meaning, that our english would read it as "And I have beheld Satan, as Barrock Obama". If the world is meant to end in 2012, by political falling outs, would this not make sense? Obama has destroyed our economy, and 2012 is nearing its end. I just thought I'd share this theory with you all. Thanks for reading

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (91-100):
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I have MANY Liberal friends who are NOT VOTING FOR HIM for this very reason. He's made things much much much worse.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

this...the economy was bad t start with but he has made t worse not better like he sad he would

Quoting zeesmuse:

I don't know if he's the anti-christ, but I DO know he's the WORST president we've EVER had and I can't wait to see him OUT of office in November.

dandylynes
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I don't remember where in the description of the Anti Christ it is, not going to look it up, but I remeber the description of him either being from the Caucus Mountains area or being Caucasian, can't remember which.

Not that it really matters.  

And why does the Anti-Christ have to come from America? So many other countries have likable/charismatic leaders.  

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

oh please obama is not the anti christ. lmao

JLo1486
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Also, not to mention that the Anti Christ will have a 7 yr reign over THE WORLD! Lol! And that the first half would be bliss and the second half of his reign will be hell. If this has been bliss, I don't want it lol.

Quoting dandylynes:

I don't remember where in the description of the Anti Christ it is, not going to look it up, but I remeber the description of him either being from the Caucus Mountains area or being Caucasian, can't remember which.

Not that it really matters.  

And why does the Anti-Christ have to come from America? So many other countries have likable/charismatic leaders.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Anti Christ is also supposed to fool many and most if the world will love him. Last I checked the rest of the world thinks Obama is a joke.
MissMandaz
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Um.. Your asking me to believe this based on a book that I feel is fiction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2_kiddos
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM

#1 Obama inherited the trash he became president in if you don't see that your blind in one eye can't see out of the other

#2 he has made significant changes in the USA as we know it

Flash back for anyone who wants to read.  Bush became President all was good because Clinton was president.  At the end of bushes term I would say a year gas prices shot up jobs went down GM went bankrupt do we blame obama for that lets see.....He wasn't president......he was running.....but he wasn't who was lets see.....BUSH.....he didn't care for the country BECAUSE there was no way he could be elected AGAIN so he sayed lets not do anything anymore lets sit in the white house and make it bad for Obama and see if he can pull us out if not then let the REAL antichrist take over.  

GO OBAMA baby your the bomb

Romney can rot 10 feet under

Obama has made tons of changes and YES he did promise more things he ALSO said that it may take 3 terms for him to make them.

Have a wonderful day i'm getting off my soap box now

EsmeVincent
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of the two evils

Quoting zeesmuse:

I have MANY Liberal friends who are NOT VOTING FOR HIM for this very reason. He's made things much much much worse.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

this...the economy was bad t start with but he has made t worse not better like he sad he would

Quoting zeesmuse:

I don't know if he's the anti-christ, but I DO know he's the WORST president we've EVER had and I can't wait to see him OUT of office in November.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaGreenhalge
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I'm going to ignore the rest of your drivel, but THREE terms? I hope you're aware that a president can only be in office for two terms.

Quoting 2_kiddos:

#1 Obama inherited the trash he became president in if you don't see that your blind in one eye can't see out of the other

#2 he has made significant changes in the USA as we know it

Flash back for anyone who wants to read.  Bush became President all was good because Clinton was president.  At the end of bushes term I would say a year gas prices shot up jobs went down GM went bankrupt do we blame obama for that lets see.....He wasn't president......he was running.....but he wasn't who was lets see.....BUSH.....he didn't care for the country BECAUSE there was no way he could be elected AGAIN so he sayed lets not do anything anymore lets sit in the white house and make it bad for Obama and see if he can pull us out if not then let the REAL antichrist take over.  

GO OBAMA baby your the bomb

Romney can rot 10 feet under

Obama has made tons of changes and YES he did promise more things he ALSO said that it may take 3 terms for him to make them.

Have a wonderful day i'm getting off my soap box now

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
If anything, id think Mitt's lying ass is the antichrist but I dont believe any of it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN