Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I haven't shared my pregnant self in this group yet

Posted by   + Show Post

I am feeling great. This has been my easiest pregnancy yet.

***, do you still believe I am faking my pregnancy to stage a miscarriage?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sarah_Moore
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I know who you're talking about, she's a miserable human being. Pay her no mind, I never do ;)
Btw you look great, cute bump :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

A crazy "dancemom".

It was pretty ridiculous. This is my 5th pregnancy. I have never once faked a pregnancy, staged a miscarriage, or even had a miscarriage. I have been on CM for around 5 years and have not had any pregnancies since I have been on here until now. My youngest son is 10.

There is something wrong with her brain.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Who the fuck said u were faking it to stage miscarriage? Wtf is wrong with people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I always wanted 4 boys. We have one boy and one girl. With that one boy alone i wonder wth was i thinking lol. 4 of him id be going nuts lol hea great but...hes a boy lol. And i cant imagine not having my little girl i cant believe i didnt want a girl. But i still want 1 more a boy. Lol as wild as they are they are great too. Also we dont have enough boys on our fams.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sure. Once I knew it was a boy, I fell totally in love with him. I didn't even cry for a few seconds this time like before. I still wanted a daughter in this lifetime, but have accepted it may not be meant to be. Even though I have the desire for a daughter, I love each and every one of my boys.

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

Are you happy to be having another boy? You look good btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

It seems that only crazy people would think something like that.

I am 19w2d.  :)

Quoting IPutThemFirst:

Congrats!!,cute baby bump....

Why would people think that you were faking a pregnancy ?,SMH

how far along are You ?

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Did your sono turn out okay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
r_luvli
by Hi, I'm Dorey...? on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Awwww, you look adorable!

I had my last baby 18 yrs ago. I'm fine with not having any more kids, but sometimes, I really miss the experience of being pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Nice try stuffing a pillow under your shirt. Lol. Kidding!! Congrats on the little one!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Watch it all your sons will have girls lol. My dad has always wanted a boy and he had 3 girls. He waited 20 years for a boy in the family when I had one and hes going to have 3 granddaughters by Christmas. You look good by the way.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sure. Once I knew it was a boy, I fell totally in love with him. I didn't even cry for a few seconds this time like before. I still wanted a daughter in this lifetime, but have accepted it may not be meant to be. Even though I have the desire for a daughter, I love each and every one of my boys.

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

tansyflower
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Lol why poke the wackado errr I mean bear?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Spock's 2nd Cousin on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I expect you to have another >.>

That would be awesome because TM babies are cute!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I don't know about crazy biotches accusing you of faking, but I can tell you this crazy biotch wants to punch you for looking like THAT after four kids and a current pregnancy! It's unfair. Very cute belly, nevermind some loon trying to ruin your time. I personally loved being pregnant, my son was such an easy pregnancy compared to all my friends.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)