Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wonder anything about me?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
For the most part I try and live a boring life (atleast compared to most lol) I hate drama but love to listen about it total gossip girl. I tend to have my own drama but I try my best to stop it before it gets out of control. I overreact if something seems like it could cause a problem lol. I'm a huge control freak and I feel like the moment I let go bad things will happen and I feel like everytime I have let go bad things did happen.

I've never lost a loved one and honestly scares me which is a huge reason I think I don't let many people get close to me. I feel like once I start tellin people about my family and past I sound like I'm from a crazy insane family (which I am and it's very unstable).

I can be a awesome friend or your worse enemy. I give everyone a fair chance, never go with hear say and assume I know the person from that.

If you want to know anything about me or my family just ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
itsblissmas
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I'm just curious what your screen name is about. Sorry if you've already explained it here.

StoneColdKiller
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Lol nope I never mind when people ask here. It's a nickname I've gotten over time from my husband cause when I get angry it's scary and he would call me his stone cold killer, I was so worse with temper before having son and I was emotionally cold to everyone but my husband.

Quoting itsblissmas:

I'm just curious what your screen name is about. Sorry if you've already explained it here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyrw
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
You and I are a lot alike
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsblissmas
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Awww... I love your honesty. =)

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Lol nope I never mind when people ask here. It's a nickname I've gotten over time from my husband cause when I get angry it's scary and he would call me his stone cold killer, I was so worse with temper before having son and I was emotionally cold to everyone but my husband.

Quoting itsblissmas:

StoneColdKiller
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

lol thank you 

Quoting itsblissmas:

Awww... I love your honesty. =)

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Quoting itsblissmas:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)