Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
VIN DIESEL!!!!!!!! Edit: He's not gay, a fruitcake and his voice matches him perfectly! What I would give / do for a piece of that a$$!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Lol his voice is so off. Don't deny it!.

He is super sexy but the voice throws me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssasmommy318
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM
LOL sh*t that's what I love most LOL he can talk to me all day :-) and that laugh OMG!!!!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
He does have a cute laugh. Ill give him that. Lol

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

LOL sh*t that's what I love most LOL he can talk to me all day :-) and that laugh OMG!!!!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LTsMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I like Vin Diesel's voice. :) I love JOHN CENA (and Kenny Chesney and Robert Pattinson and Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley and Keanu Reeves and Gary Allan and........) <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssasmommy318
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Word!!!! I could go for some John Cena too oh yeah baby!

Quoting LTsMommy07:

I like Vin Diesel's voice. :) I love JOHN CENA (and Kenny Chesney and Robert Pattinson and Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley and Keanu Reeves and Gary Allan and........) <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LTsMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
WWE is gonna be in Jackson, TN this weekend and my little ones and I are going! Cena isn't cleared to fight BUT I hope he gets to make it. :)

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssasmommy318
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM
How awesome that y'all get to go!!!! that is SO exciting!!!!!

Quoting LTsMommy07:

WWE is gonna be in Jackson, TN this weekend and my little ones and I are going! Cena isn't cleared to fight BUT I hope he gets to make it. :)

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LTsMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Thanks! This is the 3rd time they've been to this area but this is the 1st time we are going. My son is 9 and all he talks about is wrestling! :) We are super excited. Even my dd and she is only 3! Lol.

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssasmommy318
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
LOL that's our house LOL only problem LOL I'm a HUGE Undertaker fan and DD is a HUGE Kane fan :-P

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Thanks! This is the 3rd time they've been to this area but this is the 1st time we are going. My son is 9 and all he talks about is wrestling! :) We are super excited. Even my dd and she is only 3! Lol.

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LTsMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Lol. That's awesome.

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

LOL that's our house LOL only problem LOL I'm a HUGE Undertaker fan and DD is a HUGE Kane fan :-P

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Quoting alyssasmommy318:

Quoting LTsMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)