Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Seriously!? I just got out witted by a 13 year old!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
We where at the skating rink and one if my daughters friends was doing her routine, another came over to me and said can I ask you a question? She's a turd and always messing with me so I said "how come you can't skate as good as Natalie?" Her comeback was "why can't you have feet as big as an adult, it must be really hrs to find cute shoes" I told her "actually it's easy because my size doesn't sell out fast and I can wear kids size shoes too..." Before I could finish with and they are cheeper she blurts out "oh yay you can wear twinkle toes!!" Little shit I didn't have anything to say after that she will get hers though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kriss1023
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Haha!! My 13 year old has a smart little mouth on her too! She never gets disrespectful but some of the things she says are hilarious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:29 AM

My youngest brother in law, used to start crap like that with my sons...they were 11 and 13. They'd kick his a$$ everytime. Then he'd run to my mil, and whine my kids were being disrespectful...after he started it...ugh.

The best was their response to my bil asking my 13yo son about having a gf, they called him the "30year old virgin". Even my dh laughed.

My bil is such a jerk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN