Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are your plans for today?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 26 Replies
I'm home sick with a respatory (sp?) infection :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Go to work and try to convince a lot of 7th graders that they want to learn how to translate polygons on the coordinate plane. Super fun!

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Getting my Christmas Mini sessions posted I had a couple of appointment request last night, sending out a price list to a couple of people and laundry my house is all clean abduction maybe a couple craft projects.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Go to the store, take ds to daycare, go to school, take dh to work, go back to school, pick kids up from daycare, go home and cook/clean/study, pick dh up from work at 11:30pm, sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malee1976
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Cleaning!!!!!  My house as been hit by my three little monster that I love very much!!!!

GLO682
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

work both jobs today. fun!

feel better soon.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Get oldest onto bus.
Go to ARD meeting.
Volunteer at the EFMP office.
Make Dinner
Get Kids to bed.

DH will be taking care of the youngest all day, getting oldest off bus, getting him to therapy, and picking me up from volunteering.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Getting my blood drawn....YAY

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM
stay warm!! Lol.
I think ds4 and I will work on Halloween crafts/decorations
Laundry
Finish sorting and organizing baby clothes so dh can put them in the shed when he's home
Sort the boys closet and dresser
Hopefully tonight ill be up to making stuffed shells lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Lounge around the house till around 12:30ish where I will then need to summon the energy to go and meet one of my clients for a business lunch at 1:30, and then off to the office for about 3 hours for meetings. Then its back home where I will attempt to scrounge up the energy to cook dinner, which probably won't be happening, so at which point I will grab the kid after his karate lesson and we will meet hubby at his office and go out to eat from there. Then tonight I will attempt to sit in my home office and attempt to get some work done which probably also won't happen. Its raining today. I'm in blah mood. I just want to lay in bed , eat soup, and watch movies all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Letha
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I've been sick for 2 days just now feeling a little better but the house is a total reck! I was so sick yesterday mustard up and cleaned the living room, kitchen and washed a load of clothes! When I'm sick everything goes to hell!

Quoting Malee1976:

Cleaning!!!!!  My house as been hit by my three little monster that I love very much!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)