Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
When you found out the sex of your baby?

I did. Tears of joy. I really wanted a boy but thought I was gonna have a girl. But I got my boy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Replies (41-50):
eema.gray
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Nope

But then, we found out when they were born and I'm always completely drained of emotion by the time baby is born.

dingysfamily
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Yes, simply because I was just so happy to have a baby ... didn't care really what it was.  It was healthy and it was mine!!  We didn't find out until they were both ... #1, back in 1971 they didn't have the technology to know before so dh #1 & I had to wait, we had a son.  With baby #2, dh #2 & I chose to wait (it was now 1989) until the baby was born; we had a girl .. we both really hoped for a girl, but still would have been happy with either.

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Not when i found out the sex.  I did cry when i found out i was pregnant and again when the dr confirmed it. We had been trying for over 4 years.  My dh did cry when we found out we were  having a boy.  He cried again when we found out we were having our first girl. Wtih our 2nd girl i had thought she was a boy but dh swore it was a girl so he didnt cry  just gave me the Told ya so  look  lol

.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

no

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM
The last time my husband did. We were just told I was having a boy. *after our first boy being born still and 4 girls later*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplePieguy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

With 3 of my 5 I didn't know what they were until they were born. With the other 2 I did a little.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Nope I just couldn't wait to leave so I could go shopping . I have 2 boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cubanmom84
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamelax3
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

no

angeline
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN