Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I freaking hate security guards that think they are the cops or something

I live in Saginaw, Michigan and they got their busses that come downtown and they are all suppose to come at the same time and depart at the same time so I got off the bus and the bus I needed wasn't there yet, so I went across the street to smoke a cigarette and the security guard told me I can't smoke on public property. I was like whatever I'm not bugging no one with my smoke and I wasn't but yet he wanted to stand there and keep arguing with me. I had my 6 month old daughter with me and wanted to smoke a cigarette and this ninja cop kept harrassing me. I wasn't even on the property that the transfer plaza for the busses is at and that is where he's suppose to be a security guard, I told him to leave me alone and to go do his job. So the bus finally came and I got on it and was gone but did I really need to be harrassed by a ninja cop?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
graybealgirl
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Exactly she is pissed about the cop not about smoking around the baby

Quoting fullxbusymom:

The baby part here ISN'T the issue so drop it already!!

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

How was it designiated yet he told you, you couldn't smoke in that area. And unless you were atleast 10 feet away from your baby she did get some of that lovely 2 nd hand smoke.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM
4 moms liked this
Bump this hot mess of a post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dlnimo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM
7 moms liked this
Since I think smoking around children is disgusting, I'll just back out now.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you feed your kids white rice? Or any pre packaged foods? How about leaving the house and driving down the road with you're windows down? Public places? In that case, you, too, are filling your kids with toxins. I am Mistress Phoenix, and I approve this message.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Oh I'm sorry filling a kids lungs with aresenic and poision isn't the issue. Oh yeah the security cop who made her mad is. Priorities lmao

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

How was it designiated yet he told you, you couldn't smoke in that area. And unless you were atleast 10 feet away from your baby she did get some of that lovely 2 nd hand smoke.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Lmao do you? So on top on all those toxin you just listed she adds more poision on purpose. I'm I don't give a shit who you are and I approved this message.

Quoting kagegirl:

Do you feed your kids white rice? Or any pre packaged foods? How about leaving the house and driving down the road with you're windows down? Public places? In that case, you, too, are filling your kids with toxins. I am Mistress Phoenix, and I approve this message.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Oh I'm sorry filling a kids lungs with aresenic and poision isn't the issue. Oh yeah the security cop who made her mad is. Priorities lmao

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Classy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
White rice, no, I do not. Windows down, public places and some pre packaged food, yeah. But I am also a realist, and I understand we cannot Sheila or children from every bad thing on the planet. If we could, mitt Romney wouldn't have a snowcine's chance in hell. Alas, it is not to be. So, get your panties outta your butt, and try to remember that you do have the right to judge anyone on their parenting or lifestyle choices.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Lmao do you? So on top on all those toxin you just listed she adds more poision on purpose. I'm I don't give a shit who you are and I approved this message.

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:12 PM
That child has a right not to inhale poision and aresnic. Soooooo as we might not protect or shelter our kids as parents we shouldnt purposely add those toxins.

Quoting kagegirl:

White rice, no, I do not. Windows down, public places and some pre packaged food, yeah. But I am also a realist, and I understand we cannot Sheila or children from every bad thing on the planet. If we could, mitt Romney wouldn't have a snowcine's chance in hell. Alas, it is not to be. So, get your panties outta your butt, and try to remember that you do have the right to judge anyone on their parenting or lifestyle choices.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I would hope she wasn't holding her baby and smoking. That would be horrible. However if the baby was several feet below her.in a stroller and she stepped back or blew the other way I don't see a problem.
I wouldn't smoke around a baby. But that's her choice and hopefully if she is she is at least taking precautions to minimize the chances of her small child breathing that in.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

That child has a right not to inhale poision and aresnic. Soooooo as we might not protect or shelter our kids as parents we shouldnt purposely add those toxins.

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Not smoking on public property is the issue. If you did it- then you are in the wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)