Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I can't breathe...

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:55 AM
  • 14 Replies

I feel like I'm being crushed. I'm sweating like crazy. I can't even eat plain pasta without wanting to throw up. My eyes are sunken in. My cheekbones are jutting out. I look like I've lost 20 pounds in a single day. I'm shaking so badly I can barely type. I've had too much to deal with and the stress is causing my body to start shutting down. My doc keeps telling me to reduce my stress level, but every time I start to, even more gets thrown on me. 

Mentally I still want to keep going, keep fighting, but physically I've run out of strength. It's a struggle just to stand up. 

I love DD more than anything, but I need a vacation. The stress is literally killing me. 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Can you get to an ER? Can someone take your dd?

Sounds like your in...crisis.

Sorry..I hope things get better for you.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:06 AM

sounds like you need some serious therapy. are youmarried? what are some of the things you are stressing about, maybe someone has some ideas onhow to help.

armywife009
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Oh hun, I am so sorry. Take a deep breath...I wish I had more to say to make you feel better. :(

How is your Dd doing?

rgba
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I can't even imagine how you have held together so far. Hugs. Do you have a therapist?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I'm unmarried. DD's dad emotionally cut me out.

DD is terminally ill

My 15 year old sis is pregnant.

I'm close to winding up homeless.

I can't find a job. 

I go to see a therapist tomorrow. 

Quoting notjstasocermom:

sounds like you need some serious therapy. are youmarried? what are some of the things you are stressing about, maybe someone has some ideas onhow to help.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Sheer force of will and a lot of support from BF. I go to see a therapist tomorrow.

Quoting rgba:

I can't even imagine how you have held together so far. Hugs. Do you have a therapist?

rgba
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I hope your appointment goes well.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Sheer force of will and a lot of support from BF. I go to see a therapist tomorrow.

Quoting rgba:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashmac03
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I am so sorry your having to deal with all of this right now.  The best thing you can do is to see a therapist.  I have dealt with major anxiety in the past and therapy really helped.  If you don't mind taking medication I know it can help a lot too.  

isaiahbellamom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Is there a crisis nursery in your area? They watch children for a few hours. I hope things get better hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy1919
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Can someone come relieve you for even 15 minutes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN