Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where do you keep books at your house?

I'm thinking about moving the kids' bookshelf down to the livingroom so we read more. Will that look tacky? Where do you keep the books @ your house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
Aurora-Dove
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM
We have shelves all over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM

On our Kindles, lol.

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM
The kids have a book shelf full of books in thier playroom. And I have my books on a book shelf in my room and on my iPad which I always have with me. And my hubby has his books in his office.
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

We have a bookshelf in the living room, mostly all mine and DHs stuff on it, the kids have a small bookshelf in their room and the play room has soft books (like the fabric ones) and hard paged books that cant be riped otherwise I know theyd be tore apart

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM

My  kids bookshelf is in their room mine is in the living room but i stoped buying me books sense i have the nook

dirby1988
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM

i have a bookshelf in my room with my books/movies on it and dd has a tv stand thing with her books and movies on it

PixieKiss403
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM
All over the house!!! Mine and theirs! We read a lot...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM

We have books in every room of our house. Including bathrroms.

tennisgal
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM

everywhere. mine are on a bookshelf in the formal living room, my boys picture books are in baskets in the family room and their bedroom and my kids chapter books are on their dresser or bookshelves in the school room. kids magazines and current library books are kept on the coffee table. 

i agree with you, easy and convenient access will encourage you and the kids to read more. 

tennisgal
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM

i got a nook for my 6yo and myself thinking i would utilize it like this and it just hasn't happened. although i do like the ability to purchase a new book in our magic treehouse series when we're missing one. 

Quoting davnrori:

On our Kindles, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)