Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So excited!! Can't sleep feels like Christmas eve!!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so I finally got to start my job today...talk about amazing, it was nice to be around other people again!

So far I really appreciate the flexibility they asked me what hours I would like to work and gave me options such as 4- 10 hour days , 8-5, 6-2, 7-330.. Here's the amazing thing!!! When they mentioned the 7-330 I asked if I could come in at 650 to 320 so I wouldn't have to pay for any daycare ...they said why not!!

Back story we just moved to a new state and I owned a daycare center before we moved one month ago so my kiddos haven't been in daycare other than mine..and we know nobody..so I had been stressing about it...both my kids who are home are In school full time..they will get on the bus at 7am, and off the bus at 335 my oldest is 14, but my 13 yr old is going to be doing after school activities....best part is my new job is only 2 blocks away
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM

That sounds like an awesome situation - I'm happy everything worked out for you :) Congrats!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Cool so the older ones can keep an eye out for the younger ones?

cindylou15
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM
She could..and is responsible enough to...I just want her to stay active with her activities...no need for her too though dad will be here till they are on bus...I will be here when they get off..turned out perfect for once
cindylou15
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Quoting Ashgambit:

That sounds like an awesome situation - I'm happy everything worked out for you :) Congrats!

Thank you
wesleysmom08
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Thats awesome! Congrats!

Quoting cindylou15:

She could..and is responsible enough to...I just want her to stay active with her activities...no need for her too though dad will be here till they are on bus...I will be here when they get off..turned out perfect for once
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN