Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Update!!! I really can't deal with this nonsense right now !! Vent

Posted by   + Show Post
It's 2:30am & I just crawled into bed at like 2:15,if you guys read my previous posts,you know that I've been going threw it this week,Ive been with my mom all day making funeral arrangements....soo when I finally get in bed my phone rings,
It's my neighbor..I figure she probably wants me to drop her kids off at school in the morning,no biggie I'll just call her in the morning...5 minutes later somebody is banging at my door,I open it & it's my neighbor and her 10 year old DD,
Her:I called you,but you ain't answering yo phone

Me:yea I was sleep

Her:Ohhh...well we have a problem

Me:what's wrong?

Her:umm Brittany says that Kaley(my daughter) stop her jacket

Me:umm what kind of jacket?

Brittany:my pink Aeropostale jacket

Me: Britt you know that you guys have the same jacket,why would she need to take yours ?

Brittany:I don't know,but I do know she stole it

Me:ok,I'll talk to get about this in the morning

My neighbor:well I need that jacket back right now,

Me:well when kaley got home she spilled jello on her jacket,so it's somewhere in the hamper,but I'll get to the bottom of this in the morning,

Her: we'll I don't really care,I need it back right now,soo go wake her up & get it..I ain't got time for this..
& then she tells Brittany "kids are jealous of you,that's why I tell you that you dont need friends"

Honestly I'm convinced this woman is NUTTS it's almost 3am & she's going off on me about a jacket & she has her daughter up at 230am for this b.s smh!

Btw my daughter did not steal the damn jacket her DD is really tiny & her jacket is probably a size extra small, my DD on the other hand is thick,& she's a medium,

I'm really upset that this ignorant lady woke me up,demanding that I wake my 10 year old up,smh

Now that ive gotten that off my chest I can go to sleep now (
*vent over*

UPDATE----
Ok soo I picked my girls up from school,we came home and as I was taking out the trash I see Brittany..wearing her pink jacket,

Me:soo you found your jacket huh Britt ?

Her:yup,it was in my naanas car

Me:oh ok,soo why would you think Kalay(my DD) took it? She's your friend,you know she wouldn't take anything without asking

Brittany:she ain't my friend no more,I don't care,she's fake,she thinks she prettier than me & she's Trynna steal my boyfriend,

Me:she does NOT think that she is prettier than you,& she is not allowed to have a boyfriend so you don't even have to worry about that

Brittany:she do! She's always talkn too him!& she tries to look cute every day for Chris

Me:Brittany when your mother gets here tell her I want to speak with her

Soo now I see what's going on here, I go in the house and ask my DD about this Chris boy,& she tells me that Brittany got mad because my DD gave him her grapes on Monday,&Tuesday when mrs.Maniweather (the teacher) picked teams for kickball,Chris and my DD was on the same team...she says that Chris is her friend...& he is not Brittany's Boyfriend...soo I go on and on lecturing her about how she's not supposed to be thinking about boyfriends,& she tells me that he is only her friend...meanwhile an hour later Brittany and her mom comes over soo we can get to the bottom of this,I fill the mom in on what Brittany told me

Me:well I'm glad you guys found the jacket,& my DD and Chris are just friends,shes too young to be thinking about boys,soo I hope this is the end of this because I don't wanna have to deal with nonsense over a boy again

Brittany :well she still thinks she's cuter than me,

Me:brittany how does she think she's cuter than you ?

Brittany:because every time someone tells her that her shoes are cute are something she starts actn happy & she is just a show off, Ohhh & she plays in her hair at school,& I just don't wanna be friends with her anymore

Me:well you guys don't have to be friends anymore,

Her mom:well if that's your way of handling things then you're not as smart as you think
& then her and Brittany storms out of my house,

My daughter is 10 years old & I really don't have the time to be dealing with her and boy drama! In actually glad they're not friends anymore Brittany and her mother has been nothing but a headache....
I only invited them over because I thought her mother would of been a grown woman and apologize...but she didn't!! I'm just glad it's over!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
BabyLuv0688
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

if she does this kinda stuff again, i would tell her to leave your property or else your calling the cops and telling them you are being harassed. 

LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I already asked her this morning,she says she haven't seen this particular jacket,but she did say that Brittany is ALWAYS leaving sweaters,Beanies,gloves,scarfs, etc in her class

Quoting whowhat:

Ask the girls teacher while you're there. Maybe she can tell you where the stupid jacket went.

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

Yes! That's the crazy part,they came back over here bright and early at 6am talking about this jacket nonsense...I'm on way to go get the girls from school now,so I'll update you on what happend with ms Brittany and her crazy ass mother when I get back

Quoting whowhat:

Does her mother still believe her?

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

I showed them My daughters jacket& the size of hers, but Brittany insists that my daughter stole her jacket

Quoting grey7399:

What a nutty ass bitch! She had her kid up at that hour too. Geeze. What was the result?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Id tell her that if she didnt get the hell away from my door I would call the cops and CPS.  She should not have a kid up that late.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! Sounds like the little girl lost her jacket and wanted to blame your dd so she wouldn't get in trouble. That is ridiculous! I think that you have much more important things weighing on your mind right now. I'm sorry for your loss! HUGS!

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM
She sounds crazy and well..kinda trashy if she talks like the way you typed it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whowhat
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM
They both sound like a mess. At least you hopefully won't have to deal with them anymore. Unless the girl stays mad and keeps telling her mother lies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like Brittany gets her attitude from her Mother.

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I would have slammed the door in her face, or gotten the jacket and flung it in her face. You wake me up at 2am it better be because someone is throwing up, in the hospital, having a baby, or dying.  Ask my kids I am NOT a happy camper in the middle of the night.

LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Thats exactly how both of them talk

Quoting flywifey86:

She sounds crazy and well..kinda trashy if she talks like the way you typed it out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Haha best segment on woody and riz in the mornings lol

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Bitches be crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)