Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

WHY IS IT THAT .......

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why is it that we are ALL on this website for all the same reasons meet other moms , get to know each other , talk , an have fun ,vent etc. But i seems like no one want to interact wit other moms all they wanna do is be mean , write nasty comments an hate ???? Why is that . Jus because we are all mothers doesnt mean we cant have fun , let our hair down , joke around an be friendly. Ive came across more then a handfull of moms on here that are jus plan mean , for NO reason at all . Alot of yous wanna take hits at other moms jus to make yourself look good . WHY is that ??? There is nothing wrong wit someone being friendly , there is nothing wrong wit someone being fun , loving an happy....im a down to earth humble girl who hates drama an everything that come's wit it. i only been on here a week an only came around a couple of friendly ppl an only 1 person i can call a friend on here....i kno im gonna get nasty comments on this post but OH WELL it wont be my first rude comment. im jus sayin . You dont have to comment if you dont like wat you see ....I JUS WANNA HAVE FUN and meet ppl .I wanna make a group for moms who actually wanna meet other moms an have fun. SO does anyone eles agree ??.....IM shonni by the way ...23 , mother of 1o month old baby boy ,Married .SAHW who lives in delaware.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I think that not everyone is here to make friends and if it is something that you desire then I suggest finding smaller groups.  It's just the way it is here. 

Check out this fun group of ladies!

khailan24
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM

oh ok , thanx .

Quoting taKENheart:

I think that not everyone is here to make friends and if it is something that you desire then I suggest finding smaller groups.  It's just the way it is here. 

dingysfamily
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you, I don't understand why some of the ladies find it so hard to reframe from some much drama.  I try very hard to steer clear of it.

Cubanmom84
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I think some do it mostly for drama and entertainment ... It's sad, but it's true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I'm sure you'll make friends in no time. Good Luck!

Quoting khailan24:

oh ok , thanx .

Quoting taKENheart:

khailan24
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM

yes , its enought to make someone not wanting to join or sign up . if your not here to meet ppl an have fun what are you on here for ....smh. i try hard to stay away as well but it could be something so small like why my front is pink then the drama starts , lol

Quoting dingysfamily:

I'm with you, I don't understand why some of the ladies find it so hard to reframe from some much drama.  I try very hard to steer clear of it.

khailan24
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

thanx , you have a great day  :)

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm sure you'll make friends in no time. Good Luck!

Quoting khailan24:

oh ok , thanx .

Quoting taKENheart:

IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting dingysfamily:

This

khailan24
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

yes , i agree .smh thats why i dont get on facbook to avoid the drama lol . there are alot of ways to have fun an entertain in a drama free way , so ppl dont see that .

Quoting Cubanmom84:

I think some do it mostly for drama and entertainment ... It's sad, but it's true.

Apollos82
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
What taKENheart said. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)