Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

the bus driver punched her off the bus...WOW

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 59 Replies

i dont condone violence, but she hit and spit on him first...the bus driver then punched her so, she damnnear flew off the bus...what do you all think???

VIDEO: Bus driver punches woman in face

Caught on Tape: Cleveland Bus Driver Punches Woman

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't condone that he hit her, but she DID hit him first.  If you don't want someone to hit you, don't hit them.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

SupermarketMama
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM
8 moms liked this
Omg...he knocked her out..I can't blame him. I hate loud ghetto banshees like that. If you're man enough to hit a man you're man enough to get hit back. Women like her need to stop stepping to men like they can beat their ass. We all know men are naturally stronger...why act so big and bad when men can knock you out in one punch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM

She deserved it.

eyeheartsin
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Lol @ ghetto banshees !

Quoting SupermarketMama:

Omg...he knocked her out..I can't blame him. I hate loud ghetto banshees like that. If you're man enough to hit a man you're man enough to get hit back. Women like her need to stop stepping to men like they can beat their ass. We all know men are naturally stronger...why act so big and bad when men can knock you out in one punch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in a city (NYC) where mass transit is a common way to travel and I know the abuse the operators take. I don't fault him for defending himself.
soldiermom1986
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Ghetto banshees? ha thats funny...usually a precursor to a fight! but yeah he seemed to have held on til the end, when she started it first. 

she deserved it...not a bit of sympathy. 

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I can't watch the video, so I will be back:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM
I really don't feel sorry for her,I actually feel bad for him,because I know he lost his job....smh I hop she learned her lesson
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM
3 moms liked this
She Deserved it! Seriously people have breaking points. If you go this far harassing someone you should expect this sort of thing! There is always the kid in school that is such an a$$ you know someone is going to punch them right in the face some day. This was her day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_x0x
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I know her personally.. I work with her every day lol actually I was training her today when the fox 8 news crew came and interviewed her. She used my mortal combat reference in her interview lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)