Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I feel dumb

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
I haven't worked 6-2 in forever and I had 5,000 things to do this morning... I realized when I walked into work I was wearing crocs... My shoes I throw on to walk the dog... Thank god my old shoes are here at work I'm a manager and they have to be slip resistant. How did I not notice on the way to work? Lol whats something stupid you've done lately?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dlnimo
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM
I put the creamer in the cabinet instead of the fridge! I went to make my second cup of coffee and couldn't find the creamer......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Sounds like something I'd do

Quoting dlnimo:

I put the creamer in the cabinet instead of the fridge! I went to make my second cup of coffee and couldn't find the creamer......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diane-b
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM
I have gotten dressed ready to go out and realized I have my house shoes on ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaleJ
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:41 AM

...um...there seems to be quite a few slip-ups connected to slippers or house shoes. Not too long ago we left to go out and it wasn't until we were almost at the restaurant that I realized I had on my old clogs that I wear around the house. We didn't have time to go home, we were meeting my son and his girlfriend and they had to go to work after dinner so I just wore them to dinner. Fortunately we just went to TGIF and really I don't think anyone noticed, I mean after all my feet were under a table, but I felt so self conscious about it...ARGH!

itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Ice cream in the fridge, not the freeze.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
I wish I could wear these but they are super slippery and my boss says if we slide on our heels we will be faster if I slid on these I'd lose it lol

Quoting GaleJ:

...um...there seems to be quite a few slip-ups connected to slippers or house shoes. Not too long ago we left to go out and it wasn't until we were almost at the restaurant that I realized I had on my old clogs that I wear around the house. We didn't have time to go home, we were meeting my son and his girlfriend and they had to go to work after dinner so I just wore them to dinner. Fortunately we just went to TGIF and really I don't think anyone noticed, I mean after all my feet were under a table, but I felt so self conscious about it...ARGH!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM
Yes I wear bright pink crocks around the house and have got to the car before noticing I am still wearing them
I have got into the shower then noticed I was still wearing my knickers

My husband is just as.bad as me He said he would take the baby for a walk
He came home after the walk saying baby had been as good as gold
Yes I said You went out with an empty pram LOL
Baby was still home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lancet98
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I once had to work about 20 hours straight, go home to sleep for 4 hours, and drive back to work.

I arrived at work still wearing my pajama bottoms!   I had the blouse, the jacket, even the pearls and big girl earrings on, and pajama bottoms!!!!

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I did that to my first interview years ago.  I had the shoes I wanted to wear sitting at the door, but I was wearing slip ons around the house and didn't realize I didn't switch shoes until I go to the place and it was too late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)