Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Help me name my kitty...Update on page 2.

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM
  • 29 Replies
Just got a female kitten tonight, she is orange and striped. I want a cute name! Nothing corney! But I can't come up with nothing. Something different. Cat I have had in the past were: Pouncer, Zelda, Link, Ashes and Pink-A-Boo. Any good suggestions?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
creedinsmommy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Peaches? Idk I've only ever had one pet. I good at naming babies lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jj4ij
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Not looking for anything "orange" related. But thank you! Something different, and that is either short or could be shortened to a cute nick name!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dlnimo
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Nutter! My neighbors had an orange and white cat and they named him after DH's favorite cookie, Nutter Butters :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Picture of kitty might help.

Or, I always name my cats after tv show people (Lucy is my bird because I Love Lucy lol), cartoon characters or by something that stands out to me about them (like Shakes is one of my cats because he was always putting his paw up like he wanted to shake when he was tiny. Or Tippy is because the tips of her ears and tail are white. The rest of her is grey).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Simba

Poohy1975
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:39 AM

wait no Nala.LOL Simba is for a boy

specialwingz
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Lulu (Lu) Bella (Bell) Twinkle (Twinks) Samantha (Sam) Jezabel (Jez) Jasmine (Jaz) Oleander (Ollie) Tinkerbell (Tink) Tabitha (Tabi) Priscilla (Prissy) Isabel (Izzy) Henrietta (Hetty) Jocelyn (Jos) Pandora (Panda) Calista (Cali) Mystique (Misty) Abigail (Abby) 

Caramel824
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:11 AM
My grey girl is STORM,my black boy is RICOCHET!!their BONNY and CLYDE in my kitchen!!
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Trix, Sam, Tisha, Sophie

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting MomLuvsTnkrbell:

Picture of kitty might help.

Or, I always name my cats after tv show people (Lucy is my bird because I Love Lucy lol), cartoon characters or by something that stands out to me about them (like Shakes is one of my cats because he was always putting his paw up like he wanted to shake when he was tiny. Or Tippy is because the tips of her ears and tail are white. The rest of her is grey).

My dh named our newest baby cat Shakey bc when I bottle fed her, dhe would shake all over wanting the food!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)