Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Online Dating

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM
  • 23 Replies
How do you feel about it?

Know any success stories?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VirgoMom07
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I met my husband online so I'm for it as long as you are safe about it. People constantly make the argument that there are creeps on there... There are creeps everywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofamamasboy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I did. That's how I found my SO. He is amazing! It took a few bad dates and Me almost giving up when I found him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xSoPredictablex
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:21 AM
There are a lot of creeps in the online world but there are also some winners. My boyfriend and I met on a dating website and hit it off instantly. He's the love of my life, a great father figure for my daughter, and we are currently expecting our first child together. We will be together 2 years in December. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Small10
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I did it. It worked until his new job. We did have a child together and we get along for the most part.. and my sil and her husband are a success story.. they just had their second lo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennyCaps
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM
My sister met her now dh on Match.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I met my dh on Facebook. I was not looking there by any means, it just happened. You can find someone right for you anywhere if you are open to it. I know people who have met and fell in love on dating sites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.B.C.brown07
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM
My sister met her husband on MySpace 6 years ago! Online dating can be successful if done RIGHT. If you go to one of those free crappy sites, you will get a cheap crappy man. If you go to sites that extensively take the time to actually get to know you then pair you with your most compatabile person (like match.com, eharmony, christiansingles.com etc) then it can be a wonderful success story. You get out of dating what you put into dating.. Therefore spend the measily monthly funds to get a good selection of prospects.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomat22
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM

i met my husband on a dating site. As long as your safe about it i see no problem with itl. I met my husband is 2006 an we are married for 4 years in december, 

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Some are better then I others. First one I joined was a single parent site. It was very weird. Almost every guy I talked to didn't have a child. It creeped me out and I closed my account after about a week and half. Than I tried match.com and didnt like it either. I was being contacted by guys from other states and countries. I then went to eharmony and I actually really liked it. I met my now boyfriend on there. We talked on there for a month before going on our first date and we are a pretty good match. My aunt met her husband on an online site. I don't know which one though. They will be married 10 years in April.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TonyaO
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Inept my husband online, workin out perfectly so far
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN